[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

How do you apply 2 curses. Thanks
Amazing build, hats off honestly, a friend of mine is playing this and its absolutely amazing, i wanna league start with this next league can you share some advice on that. cheers
"
zedzed_uk wrote:
Hi there,

Following the "budget" PoB. Levelled using "One with Nothing" Jewel and now switched over. Got my 6 link staff and 5 link cloak of defiance. Got my Essence worm ring and Aztiri amulet. So ... now I need to get ring, belt and gloves (to cover resists, mostly).

However, before I spend any more ... I'm kinda confused. My BL costs 3.4k mana to cast (with 3 fevered minds). But at level 68 I've only got 3.8k mana. Even with the regen I've got so far I can only cast once before having to wait 8-10 seconds to cast again! That can't be right :-)

So .. what have I done wrong? Is there a key node(s) I've missed somewhere?

Also - would be useful in the OP to list what flasks to use, and ideal stats on gloves, ring and belt. I assume just resists (given that there are pretty much no resists on the mandatory gear) .. but any advice would be useful.

Thx.

Ok ... so every time I level up and I take more Mana nodes the mana goes up, but the cost of my BL skill goes up too. So every cast pretty much takes up all my mana. Is that right? I've got some flasks (inc. Cinderswallow) ... but basically if I don't hit enough mobs I'm stuck for many seconds without mana. And if anything hits me then because of MoM that comes from Mana and leaves me unable to cast. And for chaos damage because of Glorious Vanity that takes a chunk from my mana too as it bypasses ES?

Anyway ... all of these actions leaving me unable to cast my BL.

Help me out here guys ... what have I done wrong? :-)
Last edited by zedzed_uk on May 10, 2020, 5:01:54 PM
Hey guys,

if anyone around could take a quick look at my build and provide some information why my crit chance is only around 24%. I followed the skilltree completely and got all the necessary items I think, but the crit chance on your crit build is at 63%.
I dont really know what to change but maybe I´m overlooking something. Again thanks for the build and all the awesome infos in this guide.
"
zedzed_uk wrote:
Hi there,

Following the "budget" PoB. Levelled using "One with Nothing" Jewel and now switched over. Got my 6 link staff and 5 link cloak of defiance. Got my Essence worm ring and Aztiri amulet. So ... now I need to get ring, belt and gloves (to cover resists, mostly).

However, before I spend any more ... I'm kinda confused. My BL costs 3.4k mana to cast (with 3 fevered minds). But at level 68 I've only got 3.8k mana. Even with the regen I've got so far I can only cast once before having to wait 8-10 seconds to cast again! That can't be right :-)

So .. what have I done wrong? Is there a key node(s) I've missed somewhere?

Also - would be useful in the OP to list what flasks to use, and ideal stats on gloves, ring and belt. I assume just resists (given that there are pretty much no resists on the mandatory gear) .. but any advice would be useful.

Thx.

Cause you don't finish your ascendency yet. Once you get Sancturay of Thought your mana cost will be halved. For now, just remove several fevered mind. Always tune your mana cost to about 40% of your mana pool.
"
Spooner101 wrote:
Hey guys,

if anyone around could take a quick look at my build and provide some information why my crit chance is only around 24%. I followed the skilltree completely and got all the necessary items I think, but the crit chance on your crit build is at 63%.
I dont really know what to change but maybe I´m overlooking something. Again thanks for the build and all the awesome infos in this guide.

I think your situation is mainly PoB configuration issue, i.e. curse limit setting, weather enemies are on consecrated ground, etc. Don`t be so worried about this if you can crush bosses......
Hi Aniki,

Thanks for this awesome build! I've only played this game for 2 months and I really enjoyed your build. Ball lightning is amazing at mapping and boss fighting. However, I do have some questions regarding my pob. I followed your crit-base guide and got 90% the stuff( at least I think I got 90%), but my damage on pob is several times below yours. I also tried to configure pob as you did, but still not many improvements.If you can take a look at my pob and give me some pointers, that will be awesome.

Thanks in advance! And I also plan to use this as my first character for next league as well.

by the way on pob my gem setup is awakened greater multiple projectiles, I have 21/23 slower projectiles in my backpack.

https://pastebin.com/xxESXScq
hi.tell me please what improve on my build.thank you
Last edited by spajjons on May 11, 2020, 3:21:03 PM
Assuming you're not trolling, you should remove elemental focus....that's a huge damage loss.
I don't understand. how trolling.to is meant for me.to is my build and i need advice on what to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info