[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

I choose this as my first playthrough build.

Man this is complicated.

Not an easy guide to follow!
Hey, can someone explain to me how the righteous fire affects my mana regen? Just testing things in the hideout it seems like:

With no RF = normal mana regen
With RF no arcane surge = really low mana regen
With RF AND arcane surge = normal regen

Whats happening here? Is it the ailment immunity stopping RF from dmging/degening me? Is it just cuz arcane surge is op? (ailment immunity shouldnt be doing anything to RF so I dunno)

Also - Why is my damage so much lower than OPs POB?

https://pastebin.com/PSw3Ppua

I got some stuff I need to round out but yeah, dunno why its so much lower. (Clear vs clear) setup.

I feel like my damage is great, just kind of confused with the pob differences.
"
Adam320 wrote:
Hey, can someone explain to me how the righteous fire affects my mana regen? Just testing things in the hideout it seems like:

Whats happening here? Is it the ailment immunity stopping RF from dmging/degening me? Is it just cuz arcane surge is op? (ailment immunity shouldnt be doing anything to RF so I dunno)

I got some stuff I need to round out but yeah, dunno why its so much lower. (Clear vs clear) setup.

Are you trying to run rightous fire normally? The build only uses vaal RF for the increased spell buff
Also ive made a lot of progress on my build but im not sure where i should improve next. I do think i should probly get more tanky for the league mechanic
"
Adam320 wrote:

One thing I notice is the mana cost different between your PoB and OP's. But I don't know how to ajust it though.
what should i upgrade next?

"
Parthieon wrote:
Also ive made a lot of progress on my build but im not sure where i should improve next. I do think i should probly get more tanky for the league mechanic

Flasks would help -- Rumi's Concoction and Atziri's Promise, Rumi's isn't too expensive and Atziri's is dirt cheap.
"
Adam320 wrote:

Whats happening here?

Read up on what "The Agnostic" keystone does and it should make sense.

"
Are you trying to run rightous fire normally? The build only uses vaal RF for the increased spell buff

Aren't you suppose to run RF normally? Seems like thats the case in the OPs video(s)

"
One thing I notice is the mana cost different between your PoB and OP's. But I don't know how to ajust it though.

This makes sense. Thanks! I don't know how to show archmage mana cost/dmg added either but I assume thats why my dmg numbers are way lower :P
Last edited by Adam320 on Apr 23, 2021, 3:28:13 AM
Hey Exiles,

does this item / enchantment fit into this build? I accidentally hit that in Uber Lab and think, that is a good combination of Mana Stacking item and Mana Using Guard skill.

Can you help me to price-check this? It's hard early in the league, as unique item enchantments are rare.

Thx a lot :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info