[3.10] Hierophant storm brand ultra tanky | ailments immunity | memory vault/aegis aurora

"
I'm really confused,
I saw a setup of gems in the POB
Another in Gems and another in the part "My Gear".
I mean "Blood of Pact" u only say u use in "my Gear" but in the POB i dont see?
Sorry im new with your build i dont realize how to use where use XD!

Follow the writen guide first :)
For the flasks, i'm using Vessel of Vinktar , because its heavy downside (wich is being shocked) gets negated by the ailment immunity, and it gives a nice dmg boost.

is it a good idea?
"
For the flasks, i'm using Vessel of Vinktar , because its heavy downside (wich is being shocked) gets negated by the ailment immunity, and it gives a nice dmg boost.

Verified

is it a good idea?

Yes seem a nice idea :)
You could do some videos to show the build please?
I think people in this thread want a vouch for this build, I am playing it at level 95, I can pretty much AFK maps with a couple delirium orbs, so it is very tanky, the damage is not even comparable to a archmage version, I am going to go as far to say the damage is terrible, but you are tanky enough to take the time to kill bosses, map clear is fine at T16, bossing just takes some time, but I've done all the conquerors easily, here is my gear.

Yes , de DPS i sooo bad hehehe im using the build and its great but too slow for kill bosses
Yes the dammage is quite low compared to "standard".

To upgrade that, the best should be to have awakened gems, god like watcher, etc. It's a lot of investment of course.

If you have a lot of currency, the best option if to drop that build and go to herald stacking OP s***. It's tankier, with x10 damage at least (this should be re-nerfed, it's break the league).
Hi,
II have an update. I kill Sirus and was my first time fighting with him. I saw a video for know about the mechanics, anyways this build its great. I died 4 times (My first time , remember) but It's this build its so good. A newbie in this game killing Sirus at the first encounter!
Failed last wave of simulacrum. Almost one shooted all the time. Actually all 19 waves were deathless and almost afk but last one ruined everything.

Upd 05/05/2020

Simulacrum done deathles after certain upgrades to build. Now this beast farm all content deathless. Great job topicstarter.

Ele reflect done easily by replacing rings with 50% reduced ele reflect taken (if you really need to do all mods)

Last edited by generalife on May 5, 2020, 9:04:32 AM
Got almost everything down with this build so thanks for that! A8 Sirus takes ages but no deaths (also no good loot either...)

Slow on bosses and 100% delirium sux but can do 60% quite easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info