Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

"
D4wdl wrote:
I seem to have entered the code properly for horns after registration but didn't get it in game even after restarting? uh? hello? lol

Same issue, anyone have a solution?
"
Tirithel wrote:
"
D4wdl wrote:
I seem to have entered the code properly for horns after registration but didn't get it in game even after restarting? uh? hello? lol

Same issue, anyone have a solution?

Sure you're checking right section of MTX? The horns are a helm attachment, otherwise no clue I got mine right away.
Lets hope Alienware will help fix the game
I had an alienware account already, didn't see the "get key" button so I tried remaking a new account, then noticed you need to be lvl 5+...even my account I already had was lvl 1. This was a big waste of time and has got to be one of hte worst "giveaways" I've seen in recent memory
"
devilchamp wrote:
I had an alienware account already, didn't see the "get key" button so I tried remaking a new account, then noticed you need to be lvl 5+...even my account I already had was lvl 1. This was a big waste of time and has got to be one of hte worst "giveaways" I've seen in recent memory

Nah only existing accounts had to be lv5 for some stupid reason, if you made a new account from the link provided (has to be from that link!) then it will just award you a code upon registration for the horns, the helm I don't know it says log in every day for 4 days but we'll see about that...

Regardless annoying "giveaway"
Doesnt work, created new account didnt get any reward :(
"
webas wrote:
Sell your freedom for spyware and get micro effect. no thanks!
#NeverGoing90
Entered the code, says its successfully redeemed. Doesn't appear in game, even under helm attachments....
Maybe its delayed?
"
DrPepperrr23 wrote:
Entered the code, says its successfully redeemed. Doesn't appear in game, even under helm attachments....
Maybe its delayed?

You may have done exactly what I did. Even after you enter the code and hit enter and it says confirmed you have to hit it again to apply it.
So where is this key supposed to come from? I signed up, I'm here they gave me some badge, but where's this redeem key place?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info