Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

"
Fightmusician wrote:
"
DrPepperrr23 wrote:
Entered the code, says its successfully redeemed. Doesn't appear in game, even under helm attachments....
Maybe its delayed?

You may have done exactly what I did. Even after you enter the code and hit enter and it says confirmed you have to hit it again to apply it.

oh what i didnt even see that...
I cant enter the key again.
Will there be another twitch prime bundle? :<
same here. new acc still need lvl 5 to redeem key for horns ( helm need ) 4 logins i believe
i almost want to like it but... the horns... they dont match anything...
Well, this appears to be a mess. I don't suppose GGG will be looking to make it work anytime soon?
Giving a hard pass on this bad idea...
"
nefarious wrote:
"
devilchamp wrote:
I had an alienware account already, didn't see the "get key" button so I tried remaking a new account, then noticed you need to be lvl 5+...even my account I already had was lvl 1. This was a big waste of time and has got to be one of hte worst "giveaways" I've seen in recent memory

Nah only existing accounts had to be lv5 for some stupid reason, if you made a new account from the link provided (has to be from that link!) then it will just award you a code upon registration for the horns, the helm I don't know it says log in every day for 4 days but we'll see about that...

Regardless annoying "giveaway"

I made a new account right after and got the useless badge but no key...I guess they're all out? I wish they'd make it more transparent that they're actually out of codes or not cuz Alienware can't do anything right.
"
DrPepperrr23 wrote:
"
Fightmusician wrote:
"
DrPepperrr23 wrote:
Entered the code, says its successfully redeemed. Doesn't appear in game, even under helm attachments....
Maybe its delayed?

You may have done exactly what I did. Even after you enter the code and hit enter and it says confirmed you have to hit it again to apply it.

oh what i didnt even see that...
I cant enter the key again.

Me neither. If I try to enter my original key again, it says invalid. If I try a new key, it says not applicable to my account.

Either there's a huge delay, or GGG dropped the ball and now any account that checked the key, but didn't redeem it, is locked out of the reward.
the alienware website has broken down and expects me to email them, no thanks.
free? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info