Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

it's only clickbait
What a fiasco and I only registered there to get the item and now that it's impossible to get the item... I can't delete my account. Never again will I register with a "partner" for an item... and I'm a little pissed at GGG for opening such a scam.
Nowhere on here or on Alienware's site did it ever say that the items were limited in quantity. Saying that we just needed to log on to the site for 4 days was, in effect, a lie. At the very least a deception.

I'm not sure on which side the blame should be for disclosure of the limits, but going into it I knew Alienware had a history of pulling crap on the last day and not giving out the reward everyone was there for. I expected something to go sideways from the start, so I'm not shocked.

I am disappointed in GGG for being part of the deception, though.
Last edited by tanek on Mar 27, 2020, 10:24:38 AM
that's interesting.
on the 4th day going to the site and the reward button disappeared...no horns, no helmet, wasted time and now subscribed to a shitty site i was never interested in...that's really disappointing GGG...
I too got scammed into making a account with the promise of a free ingame item. A item that had more than likely run out of available codes before I even registered for the account. The fact that they are still avertising the give away says it all. I'm now trying to delete that account, thanks for wasting my time.
"
Roa81 wrote:
that's interesting.
on the 4th day going to the site and the reward button disappeared...no horns, no helmet, wasted time and now subscribed to a shitty site i was never interested in...that's really disappointing GGG...

same problem here

disappointed on you GGG. it dosent matter if it says that the items are on not limited in a mail people recevied from you or alienware...
ON THIS POST YOU SAID THAT MAKE AN ACCOUNT....AND GET THIS FREE....NOWHERE SAYS THAT IS LIMITED ON THIS POST. FIX your error and give all that made an account what you promised.
Last edited by Ikariam on Mar 27, 2020, 11:47:48 AM
"
Ikariam wrote:
"
Roa81 wrote:
that's interesting.

same problem here

disappointed on you GGG. it dosent matter if it says that the items are on not limited in a mail people recevied from you or alienware...
ON THIS POST YOU SAID THAT MAKE AN ACCOUNT....AND GET THIS FREE....NOWHERE SAYS THAT IS LIMITED ON THIS POST. FIX your error and give all that made an account what you promised.

It says "This promotion will end once all the keys have been taken. The first people to grab them will be the ones who get them." in the announcement post. Sure it's a bummer they ran out of codes but how is that GGG's fault?
fck ggg
noce scam for helmet
Last edited by AntiSocialShizoid on Mar 27, 2020, 1:17:27 PM
in the 4th day i been scamed, no reward.... ty ggg for scam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info