Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

lvl 5 :(
Click-bait and missing information. You have to be lvl 5 in alienware site. If you create a new fresh account you don't get anything. I have other giveaways for other games and this 'lvl requirement' wasn't there.
I was hoping GGG is better than that, but it seems like u are following activision blizzard standards more and more.
Lvl 5 is the new meme.. Step aside COVID!
Lvl 5 ? wow ok then , ignoring this .. hate being forced to do something to give them more activity for a reward in a game I clearly support financially
After I changed its value via Inspect, I found this message:
"
Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:
1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.
2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.
3) A key has already been assigned to you.
alienware arena is kind of a joke

but thanks for free stuff ggg :)
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
"
Orromwan wrote:
So you did mention it was a limited number of keys, that's really great, but there's no indication ANYWHERE as to how many are still left. And apparently there ARE more keys, since any number of them can still be redeemed, given that you have a level 5 crappy alienware account.

Screw you and your unapologetic cashgrab promotions, along with your empty promises.

People, this is NOT FREE STUFF. The company gets tons of money from Alienware to promote their absolutely useless website account progression system, without the common decency to generate enough keys to reward all those who do the steps required and populate the AW website.

Disgraceful.

Pretty much this. It is supposed to be promoted until the keys run out - "This promotion will end once all the keys have been taken." Yeah sure. What an awful way to promote your game. You just used your customers to give alienware free traffic and potentially their personal info (for people who used their actual email, name etc.) it is pretty disgraceful. You didn't even mention how many keys are there (so it might as well be 3 for all we know) and no update as to how many are left. Promotion will end once all the keys have been taken my ass! Shame on you!
@Bex_GGG Where are my horns?
"
blight93 wrote:
So where is this key supposed to come from? I signed up, I'm here they gave me some badge, but where's this redeem key place?

^^ This.

GGG, why is there a limited amount on a digital item?

Give all your users this free MTX, or go to hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info