Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

"Keys are only available for members that are Level 5+" XD
Yeah, made my account last night, and on the site it sent me a message stating that i have a code and to go to the rewards page.......and there is no code.....
I got my Alienware Arena acc for years but is not level 5 and still can't get the horns... also there is not enough time to get helmet because if it ends the 26th March thats 3 days from today and the website says we need 4 days.
Last edited by OhAnnie on Mar 23, 2020, 8:22:49 AM
Just the only Truth Alienware Website compared to the past is now JUST garbage, shit, clunky, scammy. Designer have to be retards to think this is good.

Jesus, what a dumpster fire.

GG, GGG.

While I appreciate the efforts... come on... we all know you're better than this. <3

Excilecon Twitch Drops anyone? :D
Last edited by 2Paisley on Mar 23, 2020, 8:25:12 AM
Reward is NOT given after registration but first when reaching lvl 5 !
created an account last night still no code...
"
Rynke wrote:
kinda sad that that Alienware doesn't provide the codes to your unlocked rewards, seems like Chris and Bex got conned by the guys at Alienware.

unlocked rewards, click for codes, no codes provided...

That's exactly what I think.

I'm seeing people with wall of supporter titles that some go back to closed beta packs saying things like "oh, if this is how ggg treats their users I'm not buying anything anymore", bitch you've been around for a decade if you still don't know what these people are all about you should withdraw all your money from the bank in the form of ONE DOLLARS, curl them each to cylinders and shove them up inside your rectum as far as your arms get in. How about that?
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
UNA ESTAFA MAS PARA CONSEGUIR TU EMAIL , POR QUE NO DAN EL CASCO
GGG, there are no codes after registering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info