Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

I created a new account and got no horns!!!
honestly very very bad MTX.... is horrible
I wonder if GGG are going to say something about this "register giveaway" sh1t or just ignore all of us who get nothing by doing all steps correctly

Well, I have enough of stash tabs and cosmetics by now so i dont need to spent a single $ anymore if this is how GGG going to deal with their community

Good job GGG, step by step to be same shit as Ubisoft, EA, Blizzard and all other companies who losing respect and support from their fans.
Keep doing things like that and even your "No pay-to-win" bussiness model of this game will not rescue you...
Im dissapointed of You guys like hell now..
""free""
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"take your code in the reward tab!" reward tab empty.
you didn't expect all those accounts or what?
All i got is a badge in my rewards section. No code.
Helm is rewarded on 4th day.
"The Arcane Helmet promotion will run from March 23rd to March 26th PDT. You'll receive the Path of Exile Badge on the first day and then the Arcane Helmet on the fourth. Special Note: You must login to Alienware Arena each day to receive Day 4’s reward." is literally what announcement post says here.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Mar 23, 2020, 7:57:12 AM
kinda sad that that Alienware doesn't provide the codes to your unlocked rewards, seems like Chris and Bex got conned by the guys at Alienware.

unlocked rewards, click for codes, no codes provided...
GGG, if you need money - just say so and i will donate. No need to participate in shady / scammy marketing campaigns.
So, cos I made an AW Acc sometimes in 2013 (as it looks), that I never used (level 1), I now have to get it to level 5?
Sorry, if I write, what I think about this, I'll get a ban here. So make it short: It's bull...
Please, make useful promotions or none at all.
And now, I go delete this crap AW Account for good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info