[3.10] One With Nothing / Unecumbered Gladiator | Non-crit

"
Erza64150 wrote:
You take, Gemini anoint, Is beeter than Lucidity ? :)


No. It's both a DPS loss and block loss. Most of the time you're blocking hits that could stun you. If you plan on doing generic mapping with this build, it's still not worth taking over Gemini. As a Slayer, I never even see damage come in because they die before they even have a chance to attack.

If you really want stun avoidance outside of blocking, you could replace the Rapid Infusion notables on the medium cluster jewels to "Unwavering Focus". With 60% chance to block and 80% stun avoidance, you will likely only ever see yourself getting stunned eight every hundred savage hits which won't be often anyways.
i actually want map and engame game, boss and simulacrium , So ? gladiator
"
Erza64150 wrote:
i actually want map and engame game, boss and simulacrium , So ? gladiator


Tl;dr - If you're fine with clearing maps a lot slower and invest into your gear properly, then you can play Gladiator just fine. I don't like playing with small AoE.

I would recommend Gladiator if you're doing high-end bossing/Simulacrum frequently. As Slayer (and with the gear posted), I got to the final wave without dying but choked and lost the rest of my portals on the final wave. I didn't notice any damage coming in until wave 18 so I think Gladiator would be a great choice if you wanted to be a lot more comfortable.

Mapping as Gladiator is a bitch and a half because of how small your Cyclone AoE is even with an Inc AoE gem in. Which, again, is why I recommend leveling as a Slayer first, running Impact over Bane of Legends, and then choosing what you want to do afterwards.
Hi :) Pantheon choice ?
"
Erza64150 wrote:
Hi :) Pantheon choice ?


Lunaris + Gruthkul for basically everything. Swap to Solaris for something like Elder/guardians/Conquerors and (maybe) Simulacrum. Upgraded Shakari for Hunter.
What order for the slayer ascend? Also on the pob for the slayer like 10 points is used instead of 8?
Should we skip out on bane of legends? you have 10 points in there instead of 8
"
RexZShadow wrote:
What order for the slayer ascend? Also on the pob for the slayer like 10 points is used instead of 8?


"
Kamanoceros wrote:
Should we skip out on bane of legends? you have 10 points in there instead of 8


I guess I forgot to put the reason why there's 10 points in there.

The increased AoE from Impact is essential to farming maps at a pace faster than a snail. I had them both allocated because it doesn't impact the DPS in any way and the POB was, originally, not going to be posted online. Bane of Legends is what you should get after you're done farming maps and want to mainly do boss content or farm something like Simulacrum.

However, I'll update the POB section to say why.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Mar 26, 2020, 1:03:19 AM
I got in early this league with OWN.
After lots of experimenting in POB I've come to the conclusion that fast mapping + survivability really comes to its OWN (pun intended) through champion ascendancy.

As well as stacking impale, I'm res-capped with 5.3k life, ~80% phys reduction and 50% evade while mapping with sand stance.

My build is non-crit as well, so I figured I'd just post my POB here for others to get inspired as an alternative to OP's really nice write-up.

Level 95, btw.

https://pastebin.com/vBq1n1Zp
"
iWearCapeIRL wrote:
I got in early this league with OWN.
After lots of experimenting in POB I've come to the conclusion that fast mapping + survivability really comes to its OWN (pun intended) through champion ascendancy.

As well as stacking impale, I'm res-capped with 5.3k life, ~80% phys reduction and 50% evade while mapping with sand stance.

My build is non-crit as well, so I figured I'd just post my POB here for others to get inspired as an alternative to OP's really nice write-up.

Level 95, btw.

https://pastebin.com/vBq1n1Zp


Another decent alternative to Slayer. I think this is a better bossing alternative if most of the damage you're taking is physical. I think Gladiator/Slayer is still better for mapping, but I will credit this in the POB's listed.

Edit: I was wondering if you would be opposed to me posting this as a champion POB? I'll credit you, if you would like.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Mar 26, 2020, 6:19:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info