¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [3.10] MONGO's dex stacker ROA/barrage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

when i bought mine i just dived it for get so MUCH dex as possible mine give me 185dex boost also get life because use many uniques, resist if you need that. and that is not the best one my friend have a better one i will check with him witch numbers and reply to you but my goal with the jewel when i bough it was only n1: DEX 2 life and 3 resist the rest of thats i didnt even care about

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆[/quote]

alright Thankss!!! :D
"
feugeul wrote:
"
PzAn wrote:
"
feugeul wrote:

when i bought mine i just dived it for get so MUCH dex as possible mine give me 185dex boost also get life because use many uniques, resist if you need that. and that is not the best one my friend have a better one i will check with him witch numbers and reply to you but my goal with the jewel when i bough it was only n1: DEX 2 life and 3 resist the rest of thats i didnt even care about

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆

alright Thankss!!!
Why use energy leech pro? i dont understand :D
"
qhau1998 wrote:
Why use energy leech pro? i dont understand :D

blood rage make your es always in mini, so when you hit for 4 sec you have 40% more damage, you only need 1 es for make it too work,

you will also see it in your toolstip once u activate blood rage and attack some mobs check your toolstip
you will also see it in pob when u mark "are you leeching energy shield"

doing my best for explain.

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info