[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

"
BluffCop wrote:
So only at level 82 as I play real slow but I do love this build. Clears maps with ease as well as bosses. Only problem I run into is is the rituals where you have to run consistently vs being able to stand in a corner or niche and light the mobs up. Even had my first blighted map 5 min clear which I never was able to do on any other toons. I haven't bought Inplusa yet as I am happy with my five link but I am wondering for those that did buy it how much of a DPS boost did you see when you got it?

x2 - x3 dps
"
BluffCop wrote:
I have found that shield charge never worked for me and I am using flame dash to get around the ritual area and through mobs. On the note of Glancing Blows I have yet to take the node as I am afraid that it will cause more damage than I can take. Is it worth getting near max block with GB and Bone Offering in exchange for the damage?

I like GB when life is around 6k+. It adds a lot of consistency but I have heard from others that they do not like it. If GB overcaps you on block (you already have 37+ block before) then do not take it. :)
"
Hyvok wrote:
Btw. what about spellslinger cooldown for this build? Apparently if you lower the CD so that it matches with the server ticks you can get something like 20% boost in DPS in some builds. Not sure does it apply to this build. Does anyone know?

Yes you will get a dps increase on paper if you get some cd recovery. But in my testing any slight lag will mitigate that and you won't feel any difference.
"
MysticTrance wrote:
Is there a way you could post a pic or link to the skill tree that is not on pastebin or youtube?

I don't use poeplanner but that is what you are looking for. It won't have any leveling trees or gem links but I'll make one for you :P

https://poeplanner.com/b/yC
"
"
MysticTrance wrote:
Is there a way you could post a pic or link to the skill tree that is not on pastebin or youtube?

I don't use poeplanner but that is what you are looking for. It won't have any leveling trees or gem links but I'll make one for you :P

https://poeplanner.com/b/yC

I find it a bit weird that you're skipping the nodes at Tireless. I guess it's just an oversight since it should be strictly better than the plain 5% life nodes or am I missing something?

I've also been curious if the Ethereal Feast nodes are worth considering. Seems like a pretty decent way to make us more tanky while nuking, but maybe it's better to just get all the %life you can...
Last edited by MatsT on Jan 25, 2021, 7:35:50 AM
Hey, so been following the guide, got myself some good gear.

Now i'm wondering what big upgrades can i start getting going from here..

Stuff like maybe awakened gems, timeless jewels maybe.

Anyone got advice on how to further improve this build?

And more importantly, maybe even increase the survivability?
hey i love your build - it feels pretty good in yellow maps, but im a little bit worried how the build is doing in endgame? since you dont have any endgame vids, does someone have endgame experience with this build? does it req any specific gear upgrades for endgame? thanks a lot
Why is Inpulsa so strong? I only got 16% chance to shock, so I was wondering if I am missing something or if its even worth to get one at this point? I have a crappy 6l atm and I cant afford to get a 6l inpulsa.
"
6r33n wrote:
Why is Inpulsa so strong? I only got 16% chance to shock, so I was wondering if I am missing something or if its even worth to get one at this point? I have a crappy 6l atm and I cant afford to get a 6l inpulsa.

We get the shock from the Accendacy node.
"
BluffCop wrote:
"
6r33n wrote:

We get the shock from the Accendacy node.

Oof thanks, I saw that once while leveling but I couldnt remember where.

So which gem is best to get rid of? Hypothermia or Concentrated effect?
Last edited by 6r33n on Jan 26, 2021, 6:26:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info