[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

"
lolcaaa wrote:
Someone tell me pls,
I use barrage (for now, beforeo I unlock barrage support and frenzy).

when I use barrage, often times (70%) I will make only corpses but not VD, it seems like the VD is cast in weird direction, not following the corpses. Any clues?

i would love to get answer for this as well because I feel like with either frenzy/barrage sup or just barrage there is always a skip in VD cast.

Maybe its a stupid mistake on gem links or smth but its not 100% consistent. even if i stay still and press buttons it happens that not all ballz spawn or just corpses. but thats like as above 70% time so it affects single target dps quite a bit and clear too.

tty
I have Frenzy charges on kill on my gloves.

Any suggestions for replacing ice bite in my combustion set up?
I just want to point out..
Is there any reason why your gem setup don't match your gear section.

Like you said flame dash in 1 single socket..
But shows it in your help in the gear section.

Or the gems are just random in the gearsection ?

Also, you have multiple 3soc gems.. this does not add up..
I'm sitting here with my lv 86 vd necro and i'm pulling my hairs out with this build.. I'm at the start of red tier maps and I feel like I have to upgrade. but because ziz always change things up.. i'm confused as a new player and never been in red tier maps
Last edited by DestinyOG7 on Mar 29, 2020, 3:06:08 PM
I'm using old (not the newest one with ES) Zizaran VD build, its kinda similar to this one, but im struggling with watchstone bosses. Could't kill tier 3 poison guy... any1 experiencing this aswell ?

Im doing low tier red maps without any problems.
"
edvinas19 wrote:
I'm using old (not the newest one with ES) Zizaran VD build, its kinda similar to this one, but im struggling with watchstone bosses. Could't kill tier 3 poison guy... any1 experiencing this aswell ?

The same here, low tier red is fine, but single target is lacking abit on bosses.
"
Nerfets wrote:
"
edvinas19 wrote:

The same here, low tier red is fine, but single target is lacking abit on bosses.
Im doing t16s easy, its the side boss of the new league that screw you, the big lazor dude. I think if I could get volitile dead to like lvl 26 or 27 it should be easier to dps through stuff, thinking of changing wave to dd, for extra single target.
"
islay wrote:
"
Nerfets wrote:
"
edvinas19 wrote:

Im doing t16s easy, its the side boss of the new league that screw you, the big lazor dude. I think if I could get volitile dead to like lvl 26 or 27 it should be easier to dps through stuff, thinking of changing wave to dd, for extra single target.

you lvl'ed up freshly or moved to ES VD ?
This ES block "based" VD looks more tanky than old build.
I am trying like the guy a few pages back suggested. Wand with trigger spell when skill used to free one spellslinger. Circle of anguish for Herald of fire and i also socketed lone messenger for herald and the damage seems really nice .
Hi, about to try the build and my question is would I need to change anything if I swap the shield to the Surrender? Cheers
Hi, Why on your POB Cluster jewel you have get Aura bonus, but on your setup gem, no Aura ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info