3.10.0e Hotfix

ty
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Please make RF playable GGG! With the delirium degen debuff its not playable!
I thought fixing the prerformance issue caused by 3.10 (Guys we broke something, just doesn't know what yet) was top urgent and this is the 7th patch and nothing is done, many players including me just can't play the game, fps drops to 0, zone textures doesn't load, it's unplayable. Are you even trying to fix it or you wll just strach out of your playerbase the people without top-end PC's.
At least with the mirror of delirium you can skip it, there is no way to fix the thing that you did with 3.10, I disabled sound, wrote --noasync --nologo --nodx9ex, still nothing, game became unplayable. Thanks for the top urgent fix GGG.
10 patches later:
delirium monsters deal 2% less, but have 1.7% more aoe.
since the patches game crashes constantly its unplayable

i was really enjoying that league since the first dmg balancing patches which somehow broke my game even didnt had perfomance issues dont rly have yet but game crashes insanley often

plz look into that crashes ty for your work in generall
"
BEWARE_I_LIVE wrote:
I thought fixing the prerformance issue caused by 3.10 (Guys we broke something, just doesn't know what yet) was top urgent and this is the 7th patch and nothing is done, many players including me just can't play the game, fps drops to 0, zone textures doesn't load, it's unplayable. Are you even trying to fix it or you wll just strach out of your playerbase the people without top-end PC's.
At least with the mirror of delirium you can skip it, there is no way to fix the thing that you did with 3.10, I disabled sound, wrote --noasync --nologo --nodx9ex, still nothing, game became unplayable. Thanks for the top urgent fix GGG.
10 patches later:
delirium monsters deal 2% less, but have 1.7% more aoe.

whatabout --nosound? i've seen many perfomance improvements, so maybe just not for your particular setup?

otherwise, the 10 patches later made me lol :)
Loot feels right now after the last patches!

GG GGG ;)
it feels like rewards are mostly trinkets/armor/weapon. Maybe its just a brainfart,dunno,and they are equaul :) gg anyway
After this patch i have terible(unplayeble)FPS drops.Please repair this fast.This is my favorite game and i want to play but i can't because my FPS is dead every map in every mob pack.
I'm sorry to say it but i did like the league mechanic before this patch a lot more. Now it doesn't feel scary anymore and you can just mindlessly run through everything. Before it was challenging and hard and that's what made it fun for me.
Last edited by öÖö8228 on Mar 20, 2020, 11:30:08 AM
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
it feels like rewards are mostly trinkets/armor/weapon. Maybe its just a brainfart,dunno,and they are equaul :) gg anyway

Many maps done since the hotfix, 90% are now armor/trinket/weapon encounters. Way more than before. There is no way they made it less likely, it seems like the absolute opposite
Last edited by bringo322 on Mar 20, 2020, 12:27:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info