3.10.0e Hotfix

3.10.0e Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug where the additional Delirium reward types would drop one fewer reward than displayed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 20, 2020, 2:59:54 AM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2020, 1:31:59 PM
nice, ty
Any chance you could check that you guys got the "Weapons/Trinkets/Armors should be much less common" thing? I've done about 15 maps since the patch and at least 90% of the deliriums have been exactly those, even the bonus types at 3 stacks. Could be anecdotal but seems pretty extreme
delirium is legit good after all these patches!

well done, guys!
rewards still most of the time are armour weapon
was kicked from the server, relog to delirium only possible after logging in to standard
portals gone
kicked again right after noticing that

I have about 92/154 atlas progress, managed to get 16 Watchstones and the most valuable item I dropped was a tabula rasa during leveling.

somehow this is the worst league since I started POE with delve league. Never had more trouble to play stable and never had less loot to progress witch gearing.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
dank
"
toyotatundra wrote:
delirium is legit good after all these patches!

well done, guys!

this, great work guys! <3
You fixed Animate Weapon damage scaling, now can you do the "of War" labyrinth enchant damage scaling? It seems to be the same as Animate Weapon was.
Delirium and Syndicate is bugged, the syndicate encounter do not start after delirium ends :S
Intervention keeps spawn on top of me and keeps spawning mobs, but i cant attack the syndicate. Plz Fix
Hi, noticed that the Second Wind Support gem is not giving the +1 Cooldown use to my Frostblink skill. Did they change this by any chance?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info