[3.14] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | Endgame | SSF | CI/LL | Max Block

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Clydehart wrote:


○ Boots:

First 2L: Flame Dash + Arcane Surge (level 4). Second 2L: Vitality + Stone Golem. Prioritize ES -> movement speed -> resistances.


Should we replace vitality and stone golen with something else when getting the CI node?


No cuz you get the node [Zealot's Oath]
My first Coldslinger/Vortex build, will play this for the League start and probably to endgame when it fits me :) Seems so much fun, playing POE since prob 2-3 Leagues again !!
"
tilline wrote:
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Clydehart wrote:


○ Boots:

First 2L: Flame Dash + Arcane Surge (level 4). Second 2L: Vitality + Stone Golem. Prioritize ES -> movement speed -> resistances.


Should we replace vitality and stone golen with something else when getting the CI node?


No cuz you get the node [Zealot's Oath]


Oh so thats new for 3.14 I get it
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Apr 16, 2021, 9:51:35 AM
At what point do you recommend revising the skill tree from the early leveling recommendation listed here (spell damage over ES nodes)? Thanks
"
Warfalcon76 wrote:
At what point do you recommend revising the skill tree from the early leveling recommendation listed here (spell damage over ES nodes)? Thanks


Right before you swap to CI, I would revert the early leveling recommendation points.

Good luck with the league start everyone!
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
"
-After you complete "Sever the Right Hand", you'll have the option to grab a Vortex, grab it. Now the magic begins.

-Link Vortex + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus + Efficacy. DO NOT link Vortex with Spellslinger. Put Vortex on your left mouse button, so that it triggers automatically when you move. You can also put it on another button to manually trigger it.

-Now it's time to swap around the Spellslinger setups. For the first setup, link: Spellslinger + Frostbolt + Lesser Multiple Projectiles. For the second setup, link: Spellslinger + Creeping Frost + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus.

-Add Vitality back in if you have the mana.


When I have both spellslingers active I have 45 mana left. Am I doing something wrong? You mention to add vitality back if i have the mana and I'm not even close to being able to do that so makes me wonder if I have this wrong?

Also This frost bolt cast soooo slow. Doesn't feel like a leveling setup to me atm.
"
Warfalcon76 wrote:
"
-After you complete "Sever the Right Hand", you'll have the option to grab a Vortex, grab it. Now the magic begins.

-Link Vortex + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus + Efficacy. DO NOT link Vortex with Spellslinger. Put Vortex on your left mouse button, so that it triggers automatically when you move. You can also put it on another button to manually trigger it.

-Now it's time to swap around the Spellslinger setups. For the first setup, link: Spellslinger + Frostbolt + Lesser Multiple Projectiles. For the second setup, link: Spellslinger + Creeping Frost + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus.

-Add Vitality back in if you have the mana.


When I have both spellslingers active I have 45 mana left. Am I doing something wrong? You mention to add vitality back if i have the mana and I'm not even close to being able to do that so makes me wonder if I have this wrong?

Also This frost bolt cast soooo slow. Doesn't feel like a leveling setup to me atm.


It says to add it in if you have the mana, but it looks like you didn't pick up Sovereignty right away. Once you grab that, you'll be able to add Vitality back in.

The vortex isn't the only thing doing damage, you are also throwing out Creeping Frost, which does a ton of damage. It will visually look slow until you hit Act 5 and get a Frozen trail.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
What's the point of 2 spellslinger setups while levelling when u can't even proc them? They just reserve mana for nothing
"
NfrXd wrote:
What's the point of 2 spellslinger setups while levelling when u can't even proc them? They just reserve mana for nothing


Are you attacking with your wand? If not, then you won't be throwing out Creeping Frost or Frostbolts.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
*new to POE*

I'm so confused, the tree screenshot in the "Fastest Leveling/League Start Progression" that goes towards 'Arcanist Dominion' does not match any of the POB pastbins (CI Occultist; Life/ES hybrid Trickster; LL Occultist; CI Occultist).

Is the screenshot up to date?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info