2.3m Tooltip w/ bare hands! Hollow Palm Raider

How well does this build do against sirus and other bosses?
Thanks for the build, it's definetly funny to play and works well from very low investment to quite expensive gear. Comfortably running T14-16s, Delve ~200ish, Simulacrum. Goin to try Sirus Al8 later with it.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by 3ntr0p14 on Apr 2, 2020, 11:42:07 AM
Does the dex gain from Fluid motion outweigh all the options we have with cluster jewels or Watcher's Eye?
"
Amairin wrote:
Does the dex gain from Fluid motion outweigh all the options we have with cluster jewels or Watcher's Eye?

Actually I'm experimenting with some clusters, but Brawns and Fluids give me 50-100+ dex depending on the socket, seating at a solid 1487 dex at the moment. Which is a way higher bonus than any cluster combo I tried so far.
"
3ntr0p14 wrote:
"
Amairin wrote:

Actually I'm experimenting with some clusters, but Brawns and Fluids give me 50-100+ dex depending on the socket, seating at a solid 1487 dex at the moment. Which is a way higher bonus than any cluster combo I tried so far.

So taking a look at your character, the dancing duo is a cool addition, but how do you use it during bosses where you cant build rampage. do you just remove it? also whats with the gloves, doesn't that negate the unencumbered effect?
"
Amairin wrote:
"
3ntr0p14 wrote:
"
Amairin wrote:

So taking a look at your character, the dancing duo is a cool addition, but how do you use it during bosses where you cant build rampage. do you just remove it? also whats with the gloves, doesn't that negate the unencumbered effect?

If the boss has adds the rampage goes on, otherwise i just unequip it.

The gloves have really high attribute reqs (300+ str and int) so you can equip them with stat gear and once you unequip the stat gear (rings, helm, weaps) it becomes unusable and you have 4 free slots to lvl up gems while still counting as Unencumbered. some people do the same with mjorner or other high req weapons, but I prefer the rampage from dancing duo and the addes QoL support brings (blind, culling, etc).
Last edited by 3ntr0p14 on Apr 3, 2020, 9:18:01 AM
"
3ntr0p14 wrote:
The gloves have really high attribute reqs (300+ str and int) so you can equip them with stat gear and once you unequip the stat gear (rings, helm, weaps) it becomes unusable and you have 4 free slots to lvl up gems while still counting as Unencumbered. some people do the same with mjorner or other high req weapons, but I prefer the rampage from dancing duo and the addes QoL support brings (blind, culling, etc).
Wow, that's quite cool, I didn't think it would work like that, and gems keep gaining xp while in "invalid" (red item) slot?
"
Viktranka wrote:
Wow, that's quite cool, I didn't think it would work like that, and gems keep gaining xp while in "invalid" (red item) slot?

Sure, just like gems in the swap weapon set
Hi guys
I feel like my raider frenzy is lacking damage and i think i’ll switch to smite

I just have a hard time stacking dext :(
Help me out please !!!!

Thanks
Do we have any form of mana leech in this build? I'm trying to transition to it at the moment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info