2.3m Tooltip w/ bare hands! Hollow Palm Raider

Map clear is absolutely awesome! You struggle a little bit with bosses before you have like 700 dex and are low level. But I just zoom through the map like nothing.
I tweaked this a little bit and converted it to Cyclone Berserker and got 5M DPS with the same gear, and my pathing is very half hazard.

Btw you can put this on your flasks to simulate One With Nothing:

14 to 20 added physical damage per 10 dexterity
60% more attack speed

And then equip some weapons with 2-5/6/8 damage depending on the class, and 1.2 attacks per second to simulate unarmed dual wielding.
nvm im a moron
Last edited by Matt0214 on Mar 20, 2020, 6:23:00 AM
Hey, enjoying the build so far but I've been attempting to try out infernal blow and ice crash aswell and I struggle to understand what support gems are best for these skills with this build. Mainly if it's still worth converting the other 50% physical to lightning?
Hey I think it is still worth it to convert with phys to lightning. It adds a lot of damage and Raider has nice Elemental penetration. Also if you want to use Fractal Thoughts, ele dmg is amazing!
Btw, I am now selling my Gear :D
Time to start a new adventure with low life blade vortex :)
Hit me up ingame if you want to buy anything IGN: ToilettePaperRaider
Would you still recommend ranger or another class for a infernal blow version of hallow palm?
I think Raider is very fun and gives a lot of damage. Dodge and spell dodge is also juicy. But slayer or some marauder should work as well :)
What links would be the best with ice crash?
Hey,

Here is my build : https://pastebin.com/4v6Li7qC

I added stats on the atziri's flask to simulate the hollow palm jewel.

It shows 2M shaper dps with just smite. Ancestral warchief is 4 linked, could be 2 linked to add immortal call or some other defensive set up. T16 are easy enough with 72% evade chance and the ability to almost always dash.

There is also a rare body armor that could make it reach 5k life, but falls at 1.7M shaper dps.

Some improvement can still be made, but I'm going to leave it like this.

My final thoughts : great for mapping and bossing, but I'd go with frenzy for uber elder and Sirus since you can have more output.

Might have made mistakes, feel free to comment.
Last edited by Lamoowette on Mar 26, 2020, 7:48:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info