[3.10] HOWA-converted Power Siphon Wander - 6.9m DPS, 12.9k ES

Couldn't you just drop the immortal call setup, put the movement into the weapon and have a 4l spare for KB clear?
"
Spora wrote:
Couldn't you just drop the immortal call setup, put the movement into the weapon and have a 4l spare for KB clear?

Immortal Call is just too good for survivability. Plus, KB is not that great for clear in comparison, especially in open area maps.
What sort of realistic returns would I see investing ~20-30ex into this build? Watchers Eye and Shield don't seem too critical. Looks fun though.
"
teslabear wrote:
What sort of realistic returns would I see investing ~20-30ex into this build? Watchers Eye and Shield don't seem too critical. Looks fun though.

This build really ramps up as you continue to invest in it.

I started with ~ 2m dps and 10k ES with ~ 20ex investment then dumped another maybe 20-40ex into it and it went up to 6.5m.

The biggest challenge is to find the wand. I got lucky alt/regaling. Cost me about 3-4ex in alts (i.e. 2400-3000 alts).

Just added these too :):

Cool, been a few leagues since I've played a wander. Seems like you have a good deal of tankiness, clear speed, and bossing. Trying to upgrade boss damage from my Puncture bow gladiator.
If you ever get the time to drop me a pm about how to go about the crafting part that would be great . I haven't played in ages so there is a ton of stuff i don't know . If its too much trouble don't worry about it I will try and figure it out . Thanks for the build !
"
Shoeshine123 wrote:
If you ever get the time to drop me a pm about how to go about the crafting part that would be great . I haven't played in ages so there is a ton of stuff i don't know . If its too much trouble don't worry about it I will try and figure it out . Thanks for the build !

Feel free to message me.

Just another update:

Upgraded to a new wand to deal 20% more DPS:

This wand beats all the mirror tier int stacking wands (except the Synth one :( Grim Chant )

Also incorporated two cluster jewels.

Current PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/dDYjaT7H

Current stats:
13,250 ES
4.5m DPS (without flasks)
6.8m DPS (with all flasks up)

Last edited by SleepyXtreme on Apr 12, 2020, 9:51:45 PM
Uhm why no dual weap n eternity shroud?

Report Forum Post

Report Account: