[3.10] HC, Max Block, 200% max life, 100k+ DPS Cwc Cyclone Blade Vortex Blade Blast

Has anyone figured out a way to make this work? I have a dual wielding cybils paw max block CWC bladefall/bladeblast pure phys glad sitting at lvl 67 and its pretty much a dead build. Wondering what I can do with it.
"
Goods4188 wrote:
Has anyone figured out a way to make this work? I have a dual wielding cybils paw max block CWC bladefall/bladeblast pure phys glad sitting at lvl 67 and its pretty much a dead build. Wondering what I can do with it.

Sorry, I kind of abandon this build after I ripped and got tired of cyclone. It's so boring playing it for the 100th time :(

I did have good success with putting blade blast on a CWDT setup. I setup a low level one and high level one to keep unnserve debuff on my targets.

Here was my setup before I ripped on HC:

Cyclone > CWC > Controlled Destruction > Brutality > Concentrated Effect > Increased Area Effect

Pride > Herald of Purity

CWDT(max level) > Blade Blast > Brutality > Concentrated Effect

CWDT(levle 1) > Tempest Shield > Immortal Call > Increased Duration

I had about 50% chance to block and was using Cybils. I ripped due to lagging during a delirium. I felt really tanky, even while leveling through the campaign and with a tabula. If you're really interested, i can update the PoB info and the OP, let me know!
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info