3.10.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Killhoven wrote:
"
Jahvazi wrote:
For standalone client (don't know about Steam version) open shortcut's Properties(Right click -> Properties) and add "--nopatch" to end of target . You can run the game without this patch (IF you have 3.10 installed).

Thanks for this, I will put here an explaining image for others.

you are a chief, thanks'
"
Jahvazi wrote:
For standalone client (don't know about Steam version) open shortcut's Properties(Right click -> Properties) and add "--nopatch" to end of target . You can run the game without this patch (IF you have 3.10 installed).

Does not work with Steam, and is not recommended.
"
Killhoven wrote:
"
Jahvazi wrote:

Guy, u are my hero !
cant play the game it says it needs patch when i try to login to server.
I think that getting your "programmers" straight out of high school is a mistake.
"
Killhoven wrote:
"
Jahvazi wrote:

This lets you log in but nothing you do in game saves. Have to just wait for a fix.
Same for me, can't even install the patch without it saying there is an error with writing the files
I have found a fix (at least worked for me.) Go to your apps and features where you can uninstall programs and click on POE, then hit modify instead of uninstall and hit repair (should fix in only a few seconds.) Note: this was done on a Windows 10 system.
Last edited by Mortikills on Mar 14, 2020, 5:45:03 AM
ok, so now i can't even play the game - insta crashes after joining an instance
"
Hi there
for those having steam problems, although a lengthy process, try going into properties in your steam library and "verify integrity of game files"
this solved this issue for me, in a similar way that they guy who reinstalled his entire poe did as well.

hope this helps a few people :)

- Karia

Thanks, this did the trick for me! :)
It's just a game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info