[3.14]CoC Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blade Blast |League start to All content down |16M+ Dps fast clear

Sorry this might be a dumb question but I saw you're using 2 awakened spell cascades in your "current setup", is that necessary to achieve that high damage calculation you showed? I thought it was with a single gem, and if we do get an awakened spell cascade, where should we slot it, into the wand or 6L armor?
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 2, 2020, 1:40:59 PM
"
shadowrs wrote:
Sorry this might be a dumb question but I saw you're using 2 awakened spell cascades, is that necessary to achieve that high damage calculation you showed? I thought it was with a single gem, and if we do get an awakened spell cascade, where should we slot it, into the wand or 6L armor?

I got A8 sirus down on delirium without an awakened spell cascade and it was easy. Having the cascade is just there to make it even more op

The only gem ill say you actually need is awakened increased aoe

1st cascade goes into pen due to consistency
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:
Sorry this might be a dumb question but I saw you're using 2 awakened spell cascades, is that necessary to achieve that high damage calculation you showed? I thought it was with a single gem, and if we do get an awakened spell cascade, where should we slot it, into the wand or 6L armor?

I got A8 sirus down on delirium without an awakened spell cascade and it was easy. Having the cascade is just there to make it even more op

Ok gotcha thanks.

So just for clarification,

"So total our bladefall volleys from all our proccs deals a total of around 3.72mil dps
3.88+3.72 = 7.6mil dps(my current set up as of week 1+ delirium)
"

is from just 1 awakened spell cascade gem, not 2?
Sorry for all the replies, this is actually my second ever league so im a noob, does the militant faith jewel need to be socketed anywhere specific in the tree or can i just put it in any jewel socket ?
"
shadowrs wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:

Ok gotcha thanks.

So just for clarification,

"So total our bladefall volleys from all our proccs deals a total of around 3.72mil dps
3.88+3.72 = 7.6mil dps(my current set up as of week 1+ delirium)
"

is from just 1 awakened spell cascade gem, not 2?

Thats with 2 awakened gem and not so amazing gear
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
With my setup (already got cascades and aoe and will craft -9 mana soon), what upgrade should I go for next or what order should I get these upgrades?

- Bottled Faith
- Watcher Eye
- Awakened Brutality
- 14%+ cooldown boots
- +1 lvl amulet

Also, should I swap out blade blast aoe enchant for +1 power charge or bladefall volley?
Mostly want to ramp up more single target as clearing is already great.
Last edited by bbqdogs on Oct 3, 2020, 4:20:14 AM
bought a starkonja's with bladefall volley enchant. decided to mess around and corrupt my old starkonja's and hit +1 maximum power charges. lol. i'm now selling a starkonja's with bladefall volley enchant for those interested.
Also just wanted to say this is probably the most fun I’ve had with a build since I started playing PoE. The ramp up from investment is so noticeable and just feels good to see it happen. I will it admit at first I was somewhat underwhelmed until I got the two awakened spell cascade gems. After that it was gg. Thanks for making this great guide
What would you say is the order of importance in terms of adding quality to a gem for DPS gains?
"
bbqdogs wrote:
With my setup (already got cascades and aoe and will craft -9 mana soon), what upgrade should I go for next or what order should I get these upgrades?

- Bottled Faith
- Watcher Eye
- Awakened Brutality
- 14%+ cooldown boots
- +1 lvl amulet

Also, should I swap out blade blast aoe enchant for +1 power charge or bladefall volley?
Mostly want to ramp up more single target as clearing is already great.

I'd get a Flask on crit watchers eye for 40C it will make bossing so much safer and easier, later on I'd replace it with hunter belt with that mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info