[3.14]CoC Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blade Blast |League start to All content down |16M+ Dps fast clear

This helm is free to anybody who want's it. Just PM me or hit me up in game chat MuTayShuN, gg's all.

P.S. if you want to craft +1 power charges, just buy one off the market with +1 power charges already on it, then awakener slam it onto this helm - trying to roll +1 power charges has a SUUUUPER low weight. Or just use the helm until you can afford a Starkonja's with additional BF volley, it's GG.
Last edited by MuTayShuN on Apr 16, 2020, 2:37:22 PM
Hi, new player here, recently started. Do we add quality to our basic spell cascade support? If yes/no, why? Thanks
Hi, first time playing the game beyond story and so far I'm in love with the build so thanks for the awesome guide. I am kinda lost though regarding my upgrade priority, have about 10 exalts right now and probably am missing a whole lotta stuff still (Will craft Cooldown recovery on Belt once I get the last unveil) Also usually have resists capped, just wanted to try something with another +1 Frenzy on Ring.

Also could someone explain to me the benefit and reason of Focus and the Shock when Focus Craft on the Ring.

Thanks
Last edited by Mert_kun on Apr 17, 2020, 12:18:26 AM
"
Akrrr wrote:
Hi, new player here, recently started. Do we add quality to our basic spell cascade support? If yes/no, why? Thanks

We do not want any quality on spell cascade, it gives the spell(bladefall) increased aoe. Increasing aoe makes us lose single target dps because we want bladefall to have smaller aoe, dropping blades in a smaller area, while having more aoe on bladeblast for more overlaps

"
Mert_kun wrote:
Hi, first time playing the game beyond story and so far I'm in love with the build so thanks for the awesome guide. I am kinda lost though regarding my upgrade priority, have about 10 exalts right now and probably am missing a whole lotta stuff still (Will craft Cooldown recovery on Belt once I get the last unveil) Also usually have resists capped, just wanted to try something with another +1 Frenzy on Ring.

Also could someone explain to me the benefit and reason of Focus and the Shock when Focus Craft on the Ring.

Thanks

Focus shock ring is a 4 second 15% increased damage taken effect on enemies

Your rings have the wrong mods, we want life gain on spell hit, not attacks. Ill fix that before getting any sort of upgrades

Cooldown recovery on boots is absolutely not required until you are looking at top tier high end min maxing. I will change that out to loosen up the resist requirements on other part of the gear. Also, more life
We only consider cooldown recovery and/or tailwind boots after 2 awakened spell cascade, since this wouldnt be a huge upgrade for me compared to the rest(looking at cost, a good 30% movement speed/life rolled boots with the required stats)

Amulet is a strong dps slot, i will always try to maximize the dmg rolls we can get on them(crit, crit multi)

Use blessed orbs on your amulets, ring, belt and weapons, they can roll higher implicits

I will try to get a belt with -phys, cooldown recovery, good life rolls. Keep the resist requirements on boots

After you fulfil all these, go for awakened spell cascade
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Last edited by Astarift on Apr 17, 2020, 12:28:06 AM
Hey just wondering if its worth going for a second cluster jewel node, since they are so strong, and we could probably afford to lose some points to the left of the passive tree.
"
dazo_ wrote:
Hey just wondering if its worth going for a second cluster jewel node, since they are so strong, and we could probably afford to lose some points to the left of the passive tree.

There isnt really anything we scale exponentially with in cluster jewels, true we are near another cluster jewel node on acrobatics tree, but we are currently really stretching it(i removed doom cast) in terms of balancing life and damage. Cluster jewels give us more damage moreso than life and i dont think we need to bring the damage up even higher in the passive tree at the expense of survivability right now
My Builds/Stream

Hey.

Any advice what should I upgrade next to grow my char?

I'm able to do T15 maps rather well, but have big problems with Phoenix, Minotaur etc. and I feel like my dmg is lacking.

I'm keeping my Arcane Surge up and using War Banner. I know I need to change flasks for 100%, but currently it is not big problem for me on mapping.

Name: Murayashi
"
lopez111 wrote:
Hey.

Any advice what should I upgrade next to grow my char?

I'm able to do T15 maps rather well, but have big problems with Phoenix, Minotaur etc. and I feel like my dmg is lacking.

I'm keeping my Arcane Surge up and using War Banner. I know I need to change flasks for 100%, but currently it is not big problem for me on mapping.

Name: Murayashi

Right off the bat ill say get an awakened increased aoe, since you are lacking in single target

After that ill need to know your budget to advise what to upgrade next, because theres lots of improvement to be done in your gear and cost can be varying if we want to stay resist capped
My Builds/Stream

Really cool build but it wasn't for me so I'm selling my gear.
Easily clearing T16 maps, killed Sirus A8 deathless very easy.

hit me up ingame if you're interested in buying!
Yea also i wanna sell my gear if anyone intrested , build is good helped me to make around 60 ex , didnt min-maxed just made it to pay with im kinda bored about getting trolled in high jucy maps and switching to my champion so i decide to sell my gear :

Msg me ign @ Fatalau or Deme
Can also look into my profile on the assasin
Last edited by Cyberjerk on Apr 19, 2020, 5:53:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info