[3.14]CoC Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blade Blast |League start to All content down |16M+ Dps fast clear

"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Shammy1260 wrote:
Loving the build, just got 2 enlighten gems so i can start using precision now. Only got 53 mana left are using all the auras though which seems a bit low? Struggling to dash and keep barraging, should i just be trying to keep constant uptime on the mana flask or get more mana gear/jewel?

Considering mana.. I personally bought cheap (1 or 2 cchaos) ring with non-channeilng skills have - 8 mana cost with random stats, just for that mod. With that ring i had barrage cost of 3 mana per cast which was super easy to maintain even when constantly dashing around :)

Definitely will need to roll a single -9mana cost to skills to be able to run pride together with war banner precision and flesh and stone. Life gain on hit is important, but getting the ring set up is more important and should be set as a priority when you can run all auras

"
imRadial wrote:
Hey guys, thinking of starting this build.

Is the single target good? Clear looks insane. But I want a safe boss killer/farmer. Could this be it?

Single target goes up as the investment of the build goes up. I managed a A7 sirus deathless with no awakened spell cascade(only awakened increased aoe, they were 1.4ex when i bought them)
I pretty much kill most conquerers within 10 seconds, but Sirus wont be a magical boss where you can 1 shot with insane dps, you gotta avoid his shitty mechanics and stuff

"
totalover wrote:
imradial, that isn't save build for bosses, easy 1 shot due low defences (3k of evasion thats all).

What i'm think about it after doing uber elder, some guardians etc.

1.Defences is bad, getting a little better after reaching 5200+ hp
2.blade blast + controlled destruction is better for dps and also clear speed
3. normal elder died just after first stun phase so about 20sec from enter
note: not using faith flask.
4.not sure about new grand spectrum need to check

one think i wounder if "Explosive Force" will work with PP?

If some1 is thinking about doing this build, get ready for 25ex to get it to proper work (6link awk spell cascade other eq), but its worth.

Our defenses is built around our ascendancy, mobility(dash and avoiding stuff), life gain on hit rings/cinderswallow life gain on kill, flesh and stone(do not change to blood stance, its dps but we lose a world of survivability there). PoE since last league has raised the minimum feelgood life requirement, we need at least 5.5k to 6k to feel ok in red maps without getting constantly 1 shotted and killed. I would personally aim for 5.6k life minimum before focusing on big upgrades

Also, do not use controlled destruction on blade blast, its a definitely dps loss, numbers wise it looks better, but in actuality, we lose dps because we dont crit as much, the blasts will not overlap as much because of the lack of increased aoe. Single target will not be as good without an awakened increased aoe. Alternative to awakened increased aoe will be power charge on crit/energy leech

I would suggest going for an overall good res/life chest over a +crit to spell, because in a normal set up without bottled faith, i am very close to crit capped for all skills including barrage

Explosive force does not work, we dont attack/kill with wand, our wand attacks are just to trigger spells
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Considering I have 15 ex to spend, what should be my next upgrade? Awakened Increased Area Of Effect Support and Awakened Spell Cascade Support?
"
PezeMovsky wrote:
Considering I have 15 ex to spend, what should be my next upgrade? Awakened Increased Area Of Effect Support and Awakened Spell Cascade Support?

A lil bit of ocd here, your ruby ring can roll up to 55 life, get that up 1st, every single bit of life is important

In your case, ill go for an awakened increase aoe, then awakened spell cascade. You should see significant changes to clear and dps. Also, awakened spell cascade goes into poet pen first, and do not add quality to it
My Builds/Stream

Got the build off the ground finally and while leveling I had some issues with stuns. Granted I'm only on 5.4k hp, but I found that Soul of the Brin King greatly increased my survivability. Especially in Simulacrum wave 18-20 it became a huge problem to be stun chained after one little misstep.

Might be worth mentioning for people with similar problems. I don't know if I'm missing anything else but it feels much better than Soul of Lunaris eventhough it's hard to give up my favorite pantheon for Brine King.
"
Rawne233 wrote:
Got the build off the ground finally and while leveling I had some issues with stuns. Granted I'm only on 5.4k hp, but I found that Soul of the Brin King greatly increased my survivability. Especially in Simulacrum wave 18-20 it became a huge problem to be stun chained after one little misstep.

Might be worth mentioning for people with similar problems. I don't know if I'm missing anything else but it feels much better than Soul of Lunaris eventhough it's hard to give up my favorite pantheon for Brine King.

A big part of me is leaning towards using a cinderswallow with the avoid stun mod, because maybe a 70-80% increased crit chance wont outweight the 50% chance to avoid stuns
My Builds/Stream

Good point. I can feasibly get another Cinderswalllow after I get my hands on bottled faith. I'll just stick to Brine King till then but I didn't even consider Cinderswallow flask mods for this though.

Thanks for the tip! 50% to avoid stuns should be decent at avoiding the stun chains in simulacurm.
Last edited by Rawne233 on Mar 28, 2020, 6:12:58 AM
Im trying to level with this to train for next league starter but even with a tabula rasa/uniques bossing is a pain in the ass.

Im lvl 28 with bladefall and cant seem to kill the bosses at all.

And when can we transition into Poets Pen. Can we do it from lvl 19?

Any advice?
Last edited by imRadial on Mar 28, 2020, 9:28:12 AM
"
imRadial wrote:
Im trying to level with this to train for next league starter but even with a tabula rasa/uniques bossing is a pain in the ass.

Any advice?

If you have poet's pen, change asap since its easy for leveling.

For killing bosses, we want unleash bladefall then bladeblast, you usually only need 2 volley or so to kill the bosses
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:

Any advice?

For killing bosses, we want unleash bladefall then bladeblast, you usually only need 2 volley or so to kill the bosses

Sorry for the nooby question since im new to this build. How do we fit in blade vortex since in the leveling guide this is what he says.
"
imRadial wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:

Any advice?

Sorry for the nooby question since im new to this build. How do we fit in blade vortex since in the leveling guide this is what he says.

We probably drop blade vortex because it doesnt work well with blade blast, just focus on blade fall and blasting
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info