[3.13] Devon's Minion Instability Skeletons | All content viable | Extremely High DPS

"
RavagéMental wrote:
If I want to optimize the dps with skelettes you advise me what ? I want to smash Boss even faster, I add ghastly ? or minions increased damages in the rings?

how can i increase the power of skelettes thanks


PS : I already added the amulet

Level up, get that "Spiritual Aid" node and the "minion damage and accuracy" nodes close to it (that's 3 points). Get the minion damage node close to Lord of the Dead (4th point). And you can swap your annointment for Ravenous Horde. That should give you a fair boost in damage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
RavagéMental wrote:
If I want to optimize the dps with skelettes you advise me what ? I want to smash Boss even faster, I add ghastly ? or minions increased damages in the rings?

how can i increase the power of skelettes thanks


PS : I already added the amulet

Level up, get that "Spiritual Aid" node and the "minion damage and accuracy" nodes close to it (that's 3 points). Get the minion damage node close to Lord of the Dead (4th point). And you can swap your annointment for Ravenous Horde. That should give you a fair boost in damage.


thanks it works

I have another question, I saw that there were auras like (clarity / Hast / skitterbot) but I do not find that necessarily necessary, and I wondered if I could not replace these 3 by something else?

I tried to play without the auras and I see no difference in game
"
RavagéMental wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:
"
RavagéMental wrote:
If I want to optimize the dps with skelettes you advise me what ? I want to smash Boss even faster, I add ghastly ? or minions increased damages in the rings?

how can i increase the power of skelettes thanks


PS : I already added the amulet

Level up, get that "Spiritual Aid" node and the "minion damage and accuracy" nodes close to it (that's 3 points). Get the minion damage node close to Lord of the Dead (4th point). And you can swap your annointment for Ravenous Horde. That should give you a fair boost in damage.


thanks it works

I have another question, I saw that there were auras like (clarity / Hast / skitterbot) but I do not find that necessarily necessary, and I wondered if I could not replace these 3 by something else?

I tried to play without the auras and I see no difference in game

Skitterbots are necessary, they provide 20% more damage, others are optional. Haste is nice quality of life.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Thanks for your build.
How do you think about using timeless jewel such as Elegant Hubris?
It becomes less tankier but more damage boost.
I wonder I should roll minion life or minion damage notables.
"
Superrightone wrote:
Thanks for your build.
How do you think about using timeless jewel such as Elegant Hubris?
It becomes less tankier but more damage boost.
I wonder I should roll minion life or minion damage notables.

Take the nodes that I took, so both, Minion Life and Minion damage, you don't want minion resistance though because you want your minions to actually die. Dunno about Elegant Hubris, doesn't seem that special to me.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Superrightone wrote:
Thanks for your build.
How do you think about using timeless jewel such as Elegant Hubris?
It becomes less tankier but more damage boost.
I wonder I should roll minion life or minion damage notables.

Take the nodes that I took, so both, Minion Life and Minion damage, you don't want minion resistance though because you want your minions to actually die. Dunno about Elegant Hubris, doesn't seem that special to me.


Really? You don't know Timeless jewel?
It is a special jewel that transforms nearby passive skills in tree.
Elegant Hubris transforms small passives into nothing and middle ones into random notables whice include minion life or minion damage. Keystone transformation follows the option of the jewel.
I rolled several times with divine orb on the left side of tree, and stopped when 2 minion life nodes(minions have 80% increased life ; 160% in total) appeared. It saved my skill points.
"
제일레븐 wrote:
Really? You don't know Timeless jewel?
It is a special jewel that transforms nearby passive skills in tree.
Elegant Hubris transforms small passives into nothing and middle ones into random notables whice include minion life or minion damage. Keystone transformation follows the option of the jewel.
I rolled several times with divine orb on the left side of tree, and stopped when 2 minion life nodes(minions have 80% increased life ; 160% in total) appeared. It saved my skill points.

Yep, didn't know, sounds bonkers. If I make the build again I'll try it with that :D
Thanks!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Uber elder viable???
"
UcigaToaca wrote:
Uber elder viable???
Haven't tried, but it should be. It has immense damage, only thing you'll have to do is avoid attacks, which should be fairly easy honestly.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Skitterbots are necessary, they provide 20% more damage, others are optional. Haste is nice quality of life.


Hey, first of all nice build

I have 2 questions:
1) How/why Skitterbots inc 20% damage?
2) Why you dont level up Storm Brand? (level up => inc dmg multiplier)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info