[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

Hi there, I was wondering if you have gotten the time to try out Spellslinger with ED/Contagion? It looks really hard to scale up above 1mil dps by looking at path of building =\
"
Havoc209 wrote:
Summon Skitterbots is ONLY used for bosses that we don't need the Evade chance from.. Like Shaper / Elder / Sirus / Atziri, etc.

What would you swap for skitterbots? Is there any other good change to these kind of bosses?

And i have seen a lot of people using the flask from Cortex... is that really good?
Last edited by Raistek24 on Apr 4, 2020, 11:51:43 AM
"
Yusheex wrote:
Hi there, I was wondering if you have gotten the time to try out Spellslinger with ED/Contagion? It looks really hard to scale up above 1mil dps by looking at path of building =\
Hi!
I haven't really tested Spellslinger, I have been trying to see what it takes to kill a 5 Delirium Orb map easily.. but I will end up testing it soon.
"
Raistek24 wrote:
"
Havoc209 wrote:
Summon Skitterbots is ONLY used for bosses that we don't need the Evade chance from.. Like Shaper / Elder / Sirus / Atziri, etc.

What would you swap for skitterbots? Is there any other good change to these kind of bosses?
And i have seen a lot of people using the flask from Cortex... is that really good?
Hm.. I don't really think there is much I would swap for Skitterbots that would effect us.
The Bottled Faith?
It's really good but it's extremely expensive.
It adds about 230k DPS at 5.3 Mil.. so in my opinion for the cost it's not completely worth it, but if you can afford it.. definitely a DPS boost.
Last edited by Havoc209 on Apr 4, 2020, 12:23:31 PM
Thanks for this guide, I really like the Trade links. Please continue to keep it updated if you find new cluter jewels that improve the build. Thanks!
Got my first watchers eye jewel ever from elder kill and it was an impale precision so I was able to flip that into a clarity malevolence eye! The power!!! haha
how do you use aspect of the spider? i got my new bow with it and when i use it i have 87 mana left and its now enough for all the spells
"
Thanks for this guide, I really like the Trade links. Please continue to keep it updated if you find new cluter jewels that improve the build. Thanks!
No problem! Thank you!
I do believe just talent points are better than jewel clusters, but if I find something that I feel is better, I definitely will keep the guide up to date!
"
OsirisFPS wrote:
Got my first watchers eye jewel ever from elder kill and it was an impale precision so I was able to flip that into a clarity malevolence eye! The power!!! haha
Dang dude, you are making that $$!! You either have insane luck.. or great dedication.
"
Puckej wrote:
how do you use aspect of the spider? i got my new bow with it and when i use it i have 87 mana left and its now enough for all the spells
Hi.
I was extremely confused trying to look for what the mana issue was on your path of building and I finally found it.
I believe your Aspect of the Spider being on your bow is taking up the support gems (It looks like Efficacy and Swift Affliction) and it is causing it to reserve more mana. If you remove those 2 gems the mana reservation would go down, but you really need those gems.
You may need to try to get Aspect of the Spider on another piece of gear, I am sorry for that.
What section on the guide do you think I need to add it to tell people NOT to craft Aspect of the Spider on the bow, so this doesn't happen to anyone else?
on your endgame passive pob I think I found a node that is just floating it starts at "Deep Wisdom" and ends at "Arcane Will"
I have just recently switched over to the low life build and everything except for shavronnes wrappings and the amulet are budget. I have 1.5k more shield than I had health before but I still find myself dying. Is there anything wrong with my gear?
"
on your endgame passive pob I think I found a node that is just floating it starts at "Deep Wisdom" and ends at "Arcane Will"
Hi
I'm not sure what you mean? I checked and it looks fine but I may be looked at a wrong tree? Which section do you mean?
"
I have just recently switched over to the low life build and everything except for shavronnes wrappings and the amulet are budget. I have 1.5k more shield than I had health before but I still find myself dying. Is there anything wrong with my gear?
Hi. I did notice your Energy Shield is very low, and it doesn't look like you are able to use Flesh and Stone and Discipline together yet.
It looks like you need to cap your Cold Resistance, and your Chaos Resistance is very low as well, which is probably why you are dying.
Try to cap the Chaos Resistance, and get higher Energy Shield gear and level up Blood Magic.
Use some Prismatic Catalyst (They increase Chaos Resistance on your amulet) on Presence of Chayula for an easy 12% Chaos Resistance.
Also you can drop your Spreading Rot jewel since you have Wither totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info