3.10|Stress-Free PoE| TRIGGER HAPPY |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Snow_leopardd wrote:
How far have people gotten with this build in Delirium? I started a SSF toon, just hit lvl43, having trouble with gem slots.

Hey !

I'm currently lvl 86 at 81% :D And doing well in the Atlas (I finally understood how it works u_U after doing almost all the maps without watchstones)

This build is really gooooood ! I'm playing "multiplayer" with two to four other friends, when it comes to finish maps we don't have a lot of place for mistakes (the 3rd one to die and anyone next is not allowed go back to the map...). I'm almost the only one not dying event against the "Bosses of the Atlas" and I don't even think of a strategy : "I'm going to go on contact and just spam my bladestorm... We'll see who runs out of life first"
If I'm soloplaying I can challenge myself : "Can I trigger the delirium portal and rush to the boss ?" it's pretty fun :)
The only downside are the resistances which are a pain in the a** to get back up... I can advise you to focus full armour to mitigate damage when you don't block because sometimes I just get oneshot without knowing where it came from. It doesn't happen often but it's frustrating hahaha !

Yeah, the skill gems are really a pain, I'm still not having the 6link on armour (but it's waiting for fusing orbs !), the other ones are pretty easy to get. Focus on the Vengance, Riposte and Reckoning, they are really useful when you are in the middle of a melee or just running ! Don't hesitate to socket support gems even if it's not linked, they will level up and you'll get a huge boost when you get the item linked properly

The moment you start not dying anymore is when you get the ascendency points for "Your spell damage block chance equals your attack block chance". Then you are a really good tank !! :)
And honestly after you got the "+1% block chance on hit" it's pretty much over xD

My gear (yeah, lot of uniques but we are a group of 5 players so we do have a lot ^^") : I'm particulary fond of the amulet, it allows me to go to 82% max block chance <3 And with the shield... I'm at 81% block chance even in town ^^"
Spoiler

On that subject of gear @Wrecker_of_Days :D

I got my hand on a unique ring Hungry Loop which can consume up to 4 socketed support skilled gems once they reach lvl 20. I was thinking of using this to add a travel skill and support it a little ;) (I discarded you tempest shield so I could bring it back up !)

Which travel skill do you think is suitable and I suppose it will be : brutality, close combat, melee physical and which last support skill ?

And about shields, I'm trying to get Lioneye's Remorse, Aegis Aurora or Magna Eclipsis (or a Surrender but league-specific items are a pain to get...). Do you have a better idea ? I have a Ahn's heritage but the -1 endurance charge is not really nice...

Thank you in advance for your answer, and good game to you and @Snow_leopardd !
Last edited by Scarfayss on Apr 23, 2020, 3:11:14 PM
"
Kromgaard wrote:
Im level 70 now and just started maps... Which i dont have too much experience in.

Other than that i gotta say: This is the MOST fun i ever had leveling!
The build is just fun to play and i often found myself just looking at the screen without doing anything, just to enjoy the block mechanics wipe mobs.

THANK YOU Wrecker, for this supreme guide. (and sry for copying char-name ;) ) and thank you for making me enyoying leveling again ;)

My gear:
Spoiler
Ha ha! Don't worry about the name at all Kromgaard! Name it whatever you want. I find naming a character difficult in this game cause you never know when you're going to change your mind as to what it does.

I appreciate the response/post. Thank you! I'm glad you're having such a fun time with it! This build is turning into my "go to" build for when my other builds are struggling on content. Thanks for your kindness :).

And sweet gear!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Scarfayss wrote:
Spoiler
Hey !

I'm currently lvl 86 at 81% :D And doing well in the Atlas (I finally understood how it works u_U after doing almost all the maps without watchstones)

This build is really gooooood ! I'm playing "multiplayer" with two to four other friends, when it comes to finish maps we don't have a lot of place for mistakes (the 3rd one to die and anyone next is not allowed go back to the map...). I'm almost the only one not dying event against the "Bosses of the Atlas" and I don't even think of a strategy : "I'm going to go on contact and just spam my bladestorm... We'll see who runs out of life first"
If I'm soloplaying I can challenge myself : "Can I trigger the delirium portal and rush to the boss ?" it's pretty fun :)
The only downside are the resistances which are a pain in the a** to get back up... I can advise you to focus full armour to mitigate damage when you don't block because sometimes I just get oneshot without knowing where it came from. It doesn't happen often but it's frustrating hahaha !

Yeah, the skill gems are really a pain, I'm still not having the 6link on armour (but it's waiting for fusing orbs !), the other ones are pretty easy to get. Focus on the Vengance, Riposte and Reckoning, they are really useful when you are in the middle of a melee or just running ! Don't hesitate to socket support gems even if it's not linked, they will level up and you'll get a huge boost when you get the item linked properly

The moment you start not dying anymore is when you get the ascendency points for "Your spell damage block chance equals your attack block chance". Then you are a really good tank !! :)
And honestly after you got the "+1% block chance on hit" it's pretty much over xD

My gear (yeah, lot of uniques but we are a group of 5 players so we do have a lot ^^") : I'm particulary fond of the amulet, it allows me to go to 82% max block chance <3 And with the shield... I'm at 81% block chance even in town ^^"
Spoiler

On that subject of gear @Wrecker_of_Days :D

I got my hand on a unique ring Hungry Loop which can consume up to 4 socketed support skilled gems once they reach lvl 20. I was thinking of using this to add a travel skill and support it a little ;) (I discarded you tempest shield so I could bring it back up !)

Which travel skill do you think is suitable and I suppose it will be : brutality, close combat, melee physical and which last support skill ?

And about shields, I'm trying to get Lioneye's Remorse, Aegis Aurora or Magna Eclipsis (or a Surrender but league-specific items are a pain to get...). Do you have a better idea ? I have a Ahn's heritage but the -1 endurance charge is not really nice...

Thank you in advance for your answer, and good game to you and @Snow_leopardd !
Thanks Scarfayss!

I'm glad you're having such a great time! Tanking is lots of fun for sure. I don't know which movement skill I would do. I'd honestly be tempted to do Consecrated Path and just remove Vaal Pact from the tree. You could put Fortify on your movement skill and then put a stronger melee support on Bladestorm...like Pulverise. That would make Bladestorm huge...but also cost lots of mana.

In terms of shields, I'm a Rare kinda guy. A nicely rolled Rare...maybe even an influenced item that gives a perk per Block would be nice. Here, http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&an=str_armour,str_shield, browse the list. See if there's anything worth crafting.

Thanks for the great message!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Thanks Scarfayss!

I'm glad you're having such a great time! Tanking is lots of fun for sure. I don't know which movement skill I would do. I'd honestly be tempted to do Consecrated Path and just remove Vaal Pact from the tree. You could put Fortify on your movement skill and then put a stronger melee support on Bladestorm...like Pulverise. That would make Bladestorm huge...but also cost lots of mana.

In terms of shields, I'm a Rare kinda guy. A nicely rolled Rare...maybe even an influenced item that gives a perk per Block would be nice. Here, http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&an=str_armour,str_shield, browse the list. See if there's anything worth crafting.

Thanks for the great message!

Hey Wrecker !

Thanks for your answer, I must admit I was questionning myself on the real gain of Vaal Pact, cause Leeching stops at full life and the kind of hit that passes through the block are serious ones so a nice life regen is very nice to have...

As I already use Leap Slam without much support, I was thinking : why not move Vengance or Reckoning to the ring with an additionnal support as I can see it triggers a lot ! It can be even deadlier this way ^^ (the average damage of Vengance is huge !)
I can then use the 4 slots left on my helmet to put Leap Slam with 3 supports... And the 3 slots on the shield to add a teleport skill (I kinda want to have something that doesn't need an ennemy to target so I can focus on really moving) or a Shield Charge to run though packs when I want to really advance on a map. It can be supported by two gems, which is better than nothing, and as I focus armour on my stuff, it can deal some damage...
And I discovered I already have Consecrated Ground on my Overflowing Chalice so Vall Pact may be remove very shortly :p

I can move Fortify indeed to reinforce Bladestorm, mana is not really an issue, even with the 3 auras I still have 90 left and Bladestorm is currently costing me 26 whith a mana regen of 8.6/sec (and I don't count the 0.4% mana leeched)

anyway thanks for the insight on skills improvement :p

And for the shields, thanks for the link, I'm not a very good crafter so that's why I focus on Uniques for now... Maybe in a very short future if the stuff is the one thing that is left to enhance ! :D

Have a nice game =)
"
Scarfayss wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker !

Thanks for your answer, I must admit I was questionning myself on the real gain of Vaal Pact, cause Leeching stops at full life and the kind of hit that passes through the block are serious ones so a nice life regen is very nice to have...

As I already use Leap Slam without much support, I was thinking : why not move Vengance or Reckoning to the ring with an additionnal support as I can see it triggers a lot ! It can be even deadlier this way ^^ (the average damage of Vengance is huge !)
I can then use the 4 slots left on my helmet to put Leap Slam with 3 supports... And the 3 slots on the shield to add a teleport skill (I kinda want to have something that doesn't need an ennemy to target so I can focus on really moving) or a Shield Charge to run though packs when I want to really advance on a map. It can be supported by two gems, which is better than nothing, and as I focus armour on my stuff, it can deal some damage...
And I discovered I already have Consecrated Ground on my Overflowing Chalice so Vall Pact may be remove very shortly :p

I can move Fortify indeed to reinforce Bladestorm, mana is not really an issue, even with the 3 auras I still have 90 left and Bladestorm is currently costing me 26 whith a mana regen of 8.6/sec (and I don't count the 0.4% mana leeched)

anyway thanks for the insight on skills improvement :p

And for the shields, thanks for the link, I'm not a very good crafter so that's why I focus on Uniques for now... Maybe in a very short future if the stuff is the one thing that is left to enhance ! :D

Have a nice game =)
Hey Scarfayss!

Awesome ideas! Change the build any way you like! You know what you're talking about so have fun tinkering.

You know what got me into crafting? Uniques. I'd see a part of my build that I really wanted to have a unique on because I didn't know how to craft, and then I decided to only learn about mods for that type of item. So in your case, it was just, "ok...I'm going to learn about shields." So I learned about what mods can roll on only shields, life rolls, resists...you know.

Anyway, thanks for your kindness. Let me know how things go!

Annnnnd

"
Hey Scarfayss!

Awesome ideas! Change the build any way you like! You know what you're talking about so have fun tinkering.

You know what got me into crafting? Uniques. I'd see a part of my build that I really wanted to have a unique on because I didn't know how to craft, and then I decided to only learn about mods for that type of item. So in your case, it was just, "ok...I'm going to learn about shields." So I learned about what mods can roll on only shields, life rolls, resists...you know.

Anyway, thanks for your kindness. Let me know how things go!

Hey @Wrecker !

Well thanks, I'm not sure which counter to put on the ring... But I'll figure, my 20% quality gems are lvl 19 so I won't have to wait for long :D

Hahaha I can see why yes, I will take a look, what is the most complex for my right now are the values on the right of every effect... I don't understand what they stand for or how they apply ^^
I will look into it :D
"
Scarfayss wrote:
Hey @Wrecker !

Well thanks, I'm not sure which counter to put on the ring... But I'll figure, my 20% quality gems are lvl 19 so I won't have to wait for long :D

Hahaha I can see why yes, I will take a look, what is the most complex for my right now are the values on the right of every effect... I don't understand what they stand for or how they apply ^^
I will look into it :D
Can you give me a written example of what's "to the right of every effect"? I'd be happy to help if I can.

Annnnnd

"
Can you give me a written example of what's "to the right of every effect"? I'd be happy to help if I can.

Well if you have some free time...

On the link you provided, there are 3 numeric values on each lines.
For example, for the first line : 11 - 73 - #to max life - 11000.
I can think it's something like : min - max - effect - rarity.
But for other stats it doesn't add up (I don't think you can get a 85% chance to block on an item, it's way above the max...)
So what does that mean ?

And on the wiki, when I look at a precise enchantment (say https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Modifier:EnchantmentBladestormDamage1~~) there are the Spawn Weights that I don't get. It's a probability (from 0 to 100) but of what ? Spawning on the specific equipment piece ?
And any other piece of equipment got 0% chance ?

And so if I want to craft something with specific effects, I must first look into the "Influence Prefix/Suffix" so I can see what I can get on a lootable item as an "unmodifiable main spec", and then check on crafting to see which line I can add ?
The influenced prefix and suffix must be of the same source I presume :) Not a chance in the world that I can have a shield that has a prefix from the Crusader and a suffix from the Shaper ?
Big oops, I accidentally posted this in one of the older threads. Reposting here:

My idea for a build was very close. I tried using Cyclone instead of Bladestorm, Unfortunately, for some reason Tempest shield doesn't refresh its duration and some of the trigger skills don't trigger while spinning... even though I'm blocking! So I switched to Bladestorm and I love it. Glad I found this post and didn't delete my character!

You use only rares. What about some uniques? I like The Anvil amulet. I was wondering if I should try to 6L a Wall of Brambles. My resists would be fine with other items!

For flasks, I like Overflowing Chalice! That is because I am using Gifts from Above Diamond Ring, which together give a massive damage bonus while on consecrated ground! Have you tried this?

I also wanted to ask what you think of Iron Reflexes. Does blocking get checked before or after dodging? I have managed to corrupt an Atziri Reflection with level 23 grace, and the armor bonus I would get is huge!
Last edited by raz415 on Apr 30, 2020, 11:35:48 AM
"
"
intothefiord wrote:
How we can subtitude cyclone instead of bladestorm?
Hey intothefiord!

Ya! You bet you can! You can actually replace any melee skill you want! (If you add an elemental skill, make sure to remove Brutality.)

Cyclone can simply be slotted in and without changing anything else at all! Though, I'd consider Infusesd Channelling.

I've always been a huge fan of frost blades, would that work well with this build if I was to remove brutality? Or maybe molten strike would be more fun than frost blades?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info