Guardian League Season II [FREE ENTRY+$100 of Prizes!]: Full Length Delirium League with Modifiers

"
Hello!
Just get lvl 95: https://imgur.com/a/TMHIzlu

Congratulations! Confirmed via leader board :)
A friendly bump regarding the fact that we're still under open invitation, no need to help crowd-fund. The league is still being extended on a periodic basis with the intent to run until the end of Delirium. I'm also still considering adding additional MTX prizes, however no solid choices on requirements have been made yet.
"
DerekC1990 wrote:
A friendly bump regarding the fact that we're still under open invitation, no need to help crowd-fund. The league is still being extended on a periodic basis with the intent to run until the end of Delirium. I'm also still considering adding additional MTX prizes, however no solid choices on requirements have been made yet.

Thats sounds great Derek add me in if there is a spot.
Hi there, recently joined this awesome PL. Unfortunately I get high latency - about 80 ms ocasionally jumping to even 300, when my gate - Frankfurt - shows 50 - 60 ping. Will I get smoother performance by changing my gate? If yes, which one should I choose?
I'm counting all the killers
We will likely be posting a poll in regards to Season 3 modifiers both here and on the Discord in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled for that :)
Im kinda late, but still will try to speedrun the lvl 100 ! Willing to update y'all on that ;) First time I am participating in such a race so I hope it goes well
"
Im kinda late, but still will try to speedrun the lvl 100 ! Willing to update y'all on that ;) First time I am participating in such a race so I hope it goes well
Good luck!!! I'll be amazed if you managed ot get it first this late in the game, but thoroughly impressed as well! So I fully support the attempt! GO GO GO! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info