[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
Lakthor wrote:
Planning to go this build once I build huge currency numbers, just wondering how easy is Sirus with this build?

You do need to dodge stuffs can't face tank skills. Other than that, melt him pretty quick.
"
Carondolche wrote:
Level should CWDT be when using Immortal call ? i have wave of Conviction and Moltenshell also.

Lv9 cwdt + lv11 immortal call. This could let us reach 90% phy reduction when you have 4 endurance charges.
"
PaulyJ wrote:
Does it matter if my bow doesn't have extra phys damage rolled onto it?

It does not matter. Blade Vortex is a spell so all the damage of your bow is useless for us.
"
Quaddri wrote:
Hello, the build looks interesting.

My friend is trying it out now but there is one thing I don't understand;
Why are you using elemental resistance flask, why I am asking this question is because of two reasons;
From what I understood, it gives bonus when you have any uncapped res but all the resistances are capped? And why do we need +35% when the resistances are anyway capped??

Thank you,
Quaddri

That wise oak give us 10-15% ele pen when our highest uncap resistance is fire. The +35% resistance is the base flask effect. It check all resistance so it will work even you capped resistance.
Another question, with this build do we do any physical damage at all?
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Quaddri wrote:
Hello, the build looks interesting.

My friend is trying it out now but there is one thing I don't understand;
Why are you using elemental resistance flask, why I am asking this question is because of two reasons;
From what I understood, it gives bonus when you have any uncapped res but all the resistances are capped? And why do we need +35% when the resistances are anyway capped??

Thank you,
Quaddri

That wise oak give us 10-15% ele pen when our highest uncap resistance is fire. The +35% resistance is the base flask effect. It check all resistance so it will work even you capped resistance.

I see, I see..
So I've misunderstood the meaning of "uncap"? From my understanding uncap means you're not capped, aka under 75%, 75+% is cap?
No movement gems at the final build ?

Hi, are you able to clear all content efficiently, like w20 simulacrum, AL8 sirus, and are you having any trouble surviving the content? I want to do a little more research before I test out this build, not a lot of funds laying around for me to just waste off the bat, and if you are doing everything efficiently, how much funds did it take for you to start doing them? Thanks so much.
For the Min-Max DPS, I currently can't get an awakened curse-on hit on my blade blast, what is another setup that can replace that temporarily
Last edited by Lakthor on Apr 6, 2020, 6:00:37 PM
"
Lakthor wrote:
For the Min-Max DPS, I currently can't get an awakened curse-on hit on my blade blast, what is another setup that can replace that temporarily

Anoint double curse on your amulet. You can use flammability + ele weakness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info