[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
ElzerAdler wrote:
Really nice build. Still leveling it (Act 10 now) and trying to figure out all the details but it is really fun. Maybe coming back later with some question but for the moment just wanted to say that I really like it and it seems to be exactly what I was looking for.

So the "Current Gear" section has some other items than the Pastebin Link. Not a big issue but it would be nice if you had the time to insert an updated link. Just like to play around with that PoB tool but not I am not an expert in using it so it would help.

There are some reason I didn't put in the POB. POB version is the standard version what you should aiming for. My current gear is used for the min-max top dps. Some of them are really expensive but it did pay off really well. For example, the temp chain gloves, you don't need to have it. The reason I used it during league start is because is cheap and help the clearing before explode chest
"
ahunterkee wrote:

There are some reason I didn't put in the POB. POB version is the standard version what you should aiming for. My current gear is used for the min-max top dps. Some of them are really expensive but it did pay off really well. For example, the temp chain gloves, you don't need to have it. The reason I used it during league start is because is cheap and help the clearing before explode chest

Fine for me. I saw the last changes you made now in the PST. Looks pretty interesting with those Thread of Hope gems. But for now I will go for the standard version.

Currently having some issues with mapping because I die a bit to often but my gems aren't 20 so I switch back to my ED Char for now and level them on the other weapon slot. Still need to farm some currency so I guess I will continue to level this "master of blades" build later this week.
I just invested 40-50ex on this build. and i keep getting instant one shot. I really need someone to help me :)

The dps is insane.

Got 5.5k life
78% ress cap
1 small cluster with enduring composure.

What did i miss on this build ? i die like instant vs all bosses and delirium adds :(
"
Carondolche wrote:
I just invested 40-50ex on this build. and i keep getting instant one shot. I really need someone to help me :)

The dps is insane.

Got 5.5k life
78% ress cap
1 small cluster with enduring composure.

What did i miss on this build ? i die like instant vs all bosses and delirium adds :(

When you have endurance charge jewel, you could start to using immortal call instead of steelskin. This will give us 90% physical reduction during immortal call.
Hey! Planning to play this build with a headhunter, solstice vigil and shackles, do I need to optimize some gear for that?
"
fGravity wrote:
Hey! Planning to play this build with a headhunter, solstice vigil and shackles, do I need to optimize some gear for that?

The gear is fine. You can just play like a normal BV char.
Planning to go this build once I build huge currency numbers, just wondering how easy is Sirus with this build?
Level should CWDT be when using Immortal call ? i have wave of Conviction and Moltenshell also.
Does it matter if my bow doesn't have extra phys damage rolled onto it?
Hello, the build looks interesting.

My friend is trying it out now but there is one thing I don't understand;
Why are you using elemental resistance flask, why I am asking this question is because of two reasons;
From what I understood, it gives bonus when you have any uncapped res but all the resistances are capped? And why do we need +35% when the resistances are anyway capped??

Thank you,
Quaddri

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info