[3.11] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin (Carried me to level 100 / delve 600+ / Aul / Sirus A8 viable)

Heyo, quick question about the build.
i've been running into a weird issue with weapon swapping, whenever i have blade vortex active on the bossing weapon swap and i go back to the other weapon set all my life disappears.
i dont die, it just disappears and comes back after like 10 seconds, its very odd.

any thoughts?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/WhoopDiDoopDiDoo/characters
character name is BetterNerfKosisGGG
"
Hey are the Gloves really worth the price ? Got most items , cant see where to get more damage/def ....

The gloves were my latest upgrade. I was cruising through T16s without the gloves, so I wouldn't say they're necessary. However, the explosion mod on the gloves makes clearing mobs much smoother, especially in high density maps.
"
TomHanks83 wrote:
"
EvilDoc wrote:
Why not put Vitality in the helmet with Enlighten and HoA on it's own in the 4-Link? That way you can have all Auras up at once with lvl 5 Enlighten and 40% reduced HoA reservation from Circle of Nostalgia

Actually, an Enlighten 3 in the helm and 38%-ish Circle of Nostalgia suffices if Vitality is also moved to the helmet. The Enlighten will count as a lvl 4 in the helm from +1 to all gems and reduce the mana reservation enough for you to have Vitality, Malevolence, Skitterbots (in helm) and HoA (somewhere else). Or are you talking about fitting one extra aura besides the ones I listed?

Yep you're right, I just happened to have a 40% Circle and lvl 5 Enlighten but didn't actually bother to do calcs for lower levels.

Still, doesn't really make sense not having Vitality in the helm to me.

I'm using Aspect of the Spider instead of Skitterbots also
Should i be using Obliteration instead of iron point/bino if i don't have the explode chest or the asenath gloves?
Yes, it speeds up the map clear. Can have 2 CIP's in weapon swap for bosses that don't need clear.
You can also get Cluster jewel with corpse explosion.
SyntaxTError
Hey i have farmed the currency for the gloves. Once i get it should i be using Bino's/shield or Cold iron point/Shield. I most probably will not be giving up on the shield because of its survivability.
BTW Great Build!!!
I seem to be dying randomly from my own psn I assume. I am using golden rule and immune to psn while affected by malevolence watcher eye. But sometimes i will commit suicide randomly. It is frustrating is the game glitching and thinking malevolence isn't on? Anyone else have this issue?
"
dmack15 wrote:
I seem to be dying randomly from my own psn I assume. I am using golden rule and immune to psn while affected by malevolence watcher eye. But sometimes i will commit suicide randomly. It is frustrating is the game glitching and thinking malevolence isn't on? Anyone else have this issue?

This doesn't happen all the time and is not very frequent but it will happen out of no where. No the map is not reflect.
Hey whats the ultimate flask setup ?
I got Bottled Faith but it seems like almost no competition against coralito for example ?
hi.. this is my pob https://pastebin.com/KcBpHYDm

i do fine on maps i one shot all i kill bosses easiy im so fast i do maps in 2 min.. but when i go on sirus i die a lot.. its fine until last phase i kill him fast but on last phase when he cast that cross of lassers i die so fast.. if i get touched by any laser .. from top ilusion or from his laser. from cross lassers ,mines on the floor i cant touch anything if i touch anything on ground it takes 90% of my life and i die so fast... i use 2nd wepon set on boss 2 corrupted cold iron points sometimes i play maps with that and i dont die i only die on sirus ..

i tryed to put vaal grace in it dont help..

any advice ?

i try 4 portals with assasins i die and than i kill it with scion or guardian..

i also have double corrput tabula 2 aoe 2 duration is it worth to swap ??

got few upgs and i play better :D i killing him now and 100% delirium map .. deathless all content .. but still i think it take too much dmg thats normal for this build or i need play better ??
Last edited by Bore_Lee on May 8, 2020, 6:27:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info