Cluster Jewels and their Notables

Very spicy, I can hardly wait.
GGG why you hate SRS ?:(

Nice jewels though...
omg too sweety
"Supercharge
Lightning Damage with Non-Critical Strikes is Lucky"

That sounds pretty spicy.

Also some of these are definedly the kind of that if you get a nice jewel with couple of them you can make a whole build around them. Like if i got a nice Jewel with 2 or 3 of Brand notables, i would instantly roll a new Brand Templar build.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
As I'm about to run a crit Champion cyclone : Provocateur, Precise focus and Deep Cuts are THE ONES for me. Good to know :D
some of thes are just insane
By my count there are 288 notables, not 281. Am I counting wrong or did you put a few more in? And if so, can we expect more over the duration of the league?

Edit: Completely different point but those fearing that "casuals" won't be able to understand this or go through all of those new notables can imo relax. Most of those are not in any form build-defining, but just helpful in getting stuff that you would have to get on your gear or somewhere else in the tree instead. As the point total stays the same, it really does not do much - from a few exceptions - than to give the long-time players more tools to refine their builds. Something that is totally not necessary to enjoy all content this game has to offer (maybe excluding really deep delves, but that is a separate game anyway). I've killed Sirus with a standard Bane + Essence Drain Build last league before they changed the storms. Still wearing Cane of Unravelling which I bought for 1c basically at the start of the league and 5-linked it.

The real issue imo is that some mechanics don't work as one would expect (as in: different than other similar ones) and some ways of scaling are just unintuitive. Or need flasks to really go off (Coralitos for poison for example). But the skill tree and the abundance of items really is not a big issue - it's that you don't know that x would be much better than y.

(As example: 25% increased damage vs enemies take 9% increased damage - a casual player will often value the first one more, even if he has already 400% increased damage even though the second one will be better in that case)
Last edited by Serdoa on Mar 10, 2020, 10:59:03 AM
I'm glad we're keeping this concise.
wow... this game just became complex to uber complex, doubt casual players will get to play 20% of the new contents.

Hell, I found 1 awaken gem last league and it was never used.
is it possible to get two or three of the same nodes?

for example:

Pure Commander
Purity of Elements has 30% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Fire has 30% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Ice has 30% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Lightning has 30% increased Aura Effect

if i get this node three times, do i get 90% Aura effect

for example:

Pure Commander
Purity of Elements has 90% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Fire has 90% increased Aura Effect
Purity of Ice has 90% increased Aura Effect