What daily missions do you do?

its interesting to see how so few people value einhar.

IMO einhar is one of the better masters. not only can you get valuable beasts from him to sell, he is straight up incredible if you actually craft.

also, he is just a great way to add a bunch of monsters to the map. this is what i use him for, mostly.

i like to run masters on every map i can when i can. however with Zana, Niko and Alva i like to run them on the highest tiers of their respectable levels. so white maps i only run Zana, Niko and Alva on t5. yellow its t10, red its t16. because with those masters the difference in tiers actually matters.

with einhar and jun the tiers don't matter, well, not as much. so running white maps you can use einhar on a t2 or a t5 theres no difference. with jun its the same thing.
safehouses will be a higher tier when you run them sure, but at white/yellow tiers who cares. you're really only doing jun for the actual safehouse rewards more than the mobs running to the safehouse. but sure on red tier maps you can use her in t13+ as well as einhar for chances to get the best beasts.

but einhar is just a great way to add mobs to the map. he is also a good way to block other masters from appearing, since you can only have one master active in a single map.
Well i do the ones i find fun. First i do beasts because i like the concept, then zana because most boss fights are behind her now (and i like boss fights), then niko and jun/alva mostly when i need something from it.

Let's be real the only 2 fun rooms in incursion are the double corruption ones. That's why i would propose for them to be removed and a double corruption be always offered in the apex after you kill the boss. This way all incursions would have the fun potential (as long you connect your appex).
currently i sit at 1000+ mission

i do on a regular bases niko for delving
Alva / Jun abit less but i enjoy both of them, both have decent rewards
Zana / Beast one... not sure if i ever run one mission of thoses two... Rewards are meh

~310 beast
~250 Alva
~130 niko
~120 jun
~310 zana

my current count
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Last edited by KillerKrug on Mar 7, 2020, 11:05:44 AM
Only Jun and Niko.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
I just hoard missions, later i do them in bulks (like 30 Juns, 30 Zanas and etc.)

Alva is very good to juice up map with vaal winds. Also early on it's good for some free mobs/exp.

Jun is always very profitable, with scarabs, free slams, research stuff (stones, gem exp), etc. etc.

White/yellow zana helps to progress atlas, later I save red ones for t15-t16 juice (guardians, cortex).

Einhar is just meh, kinda boring.

Niko - time for these Colonade ROTAs.

"
Mortyx wrote:
Well i do the ones i find fun. First i do beasts because i like the concept, then zana because most boss fights are behind her now (and i like boss fights), then niko and jun/alva mostly when i need something from it.

Let's be real the only 2 fun rooms in incursion are the double corruption ones. That's why i would propose for them to be removed and a double corruption be always offered in the apex after you kill the boss. This way all incursions would have the fun potential (as long you connect your appex).

This would be a good way to ensure Alva never offered us a chance to open a door to the apex, or a boom room. Be careful what you wish for. Also, I find dick rooms and breach rooms to be pretty amazing, because you can guarantee a general and/or a war chest in the one, and at least one breach in the other.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Mortyx wrote:

This would be a good way to ensure Alva never offered us a chance to open a door to the apex, or a boom room. Be careful what you wish for. Also, I find dick rooms and breach rooms to be pretty amazing, because you can guarantee a general and/or a war chest in the one, and at least one breach in the other.

And i would not notice any difference between that and now if they purposely did that xD.

You can get a guaranteed breach/legion in delve, or scarabs from syndicate, or paying zana for the map mod. It`s not like those rooms provide anything exclusive.

The only exclusive thing incursions offer (besides the affixes, that let`s be honest drops more from other side contents than from incursions) is the double corruption rooms that unfortunately are so rare (having the room, connecting the room and leveling it to level 3) that incursions end up being really Meh most of the time.

Not even entering in the "timed content screw low DPS builds" that only alva (and jun in research) offer to the player.

I don`t know where comes this mentality that every step forward must be followed by 2 steps behind lol
Last edited by Mortyx on Mar 7, 2020, 5:57:33 PM
I do them all. Master rework has been my favorite thing in PoE in recent memory apart from adding impale. If they could bring back uncompletion (or shaping) for the atlas I would be on cloud 9.

"
KillerKrug wrote:

How do you have so many? I guess you play tons and tons of maps.
Check what's on sale.
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
I do them all. Master rework has been my favorite thing in PoE in recent memory apart from adding impale. If they could bring back uncompletion (or shaping) for the atlas I would be on cloud 9.

"
KillerKrug wrote:

How do you have so many? I guess you play tons and tons of maps.

niko mission i mostly do just in rotas so i only need 3 missions for 60k sulphit and rarly do those on my own

jun i kind of stopped them to do when i got finally all my crafts, and quality all my important stuff

einhar / zana never did thoses

so since they intruduces the master system i did around

~40 alva missions
~175 niko missions
~190 jun

and if i play and i mostly do around 20-50maps per hour

and just because of the daily bonus i got already 450 missions ^^ rest from mapping i guess
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Last edited by KillerKrug on Mar 8, 2020, 9:56:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info