What daily missions do you do?

I ask because after season's achievements are obtained all i do is Zana and Nikko.
The other 3? well i just don't find the rewards are worth the trouble.
Temple rewards from Alva are ordinary unless you are lucky enough to get the correct tier 3 rooms.
Same with Jun, that endgame boss fight is just painful. Things like Tiny's trial are just a joke i feel. Obviously good rewards can be obtained if you are very persistent/lucky tho.
Einhar is pretty much the same,once i get a beast master to fulfill challenges i don't really bother.

So in finishing if these 3 masters were left out i really would not care, i know many will disagree and that obviously is quite fine.
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2020, 9:55:42 PM
i only do zana and niko as well.
for me,

1. Jun is the best one, very small time consuming for each encounter and reward is the best.

2. Zana, her mission took me around 3-5 mins each encounter with a very high reward like guardian maps or cortex maps, and if she didn't offer any good map i will just ignore her.

3. Niko, Delve is actually making profit more than Zana map but the amount of time i need to spend is way longer than Zana map that why i put Niko on number 3.

4. Enihar, since beast didn't give me any good reward for a while that why i put him on no.4 but his mission didn't cost anything not even 1 extra second so it's doesn't hurt to do his mission.

5. Alva, nope just skip this shit.
Last edited by Ozxell on Mar 6, 2020, 7:29:35 PM
jun einhar and zana are my picks.

could care less about niko. i hate delving now. i like alva but its a pain to run i find
I do them all, based on my progression, mood and goals. Jun and Alva are very useful early one, while Niko is better later. Zana is always useful. I only use Einhar when I'm spamming a lot of maps in a row without a plan.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I haven't forgotten the old master grind of daily missions, and how much better its gotten since then.

However, once I had all my masters maxed (again), Zana is the only one I use for the sake of using (to reset her map sales).

My desire to delve in league is dictated by my motivation to do related league specific challenges.

My desire to delve in standard is nearly nonexistent despite the sulphite stockpile.

While I love the Einhar/Beastiary changes, if not for the beatiary boss challenge this league, I probably never would have done one. Still ended up buying a saqawine rhex anyway. In standard it depends on the map and if I have anything better to run.

Jun was more enjoyable in betrayal tho most of the time I was farming her on the bridge. The rng factors so heavily in her encounters so its not like you can just constantly skip or reset till you 3 star almost everyone. But I will run her on high tier safe maps if I don't want to run something else.

Alva is in a better state that Jun, I guess since I've had more time to learn to care less about the rng factor with her. During incursion pushing for those t3 rooms was a big deal. Now its just which room is less of a pain that decides my choice. I prefer to keep her only on high tier maps, preferably when something with influence can drop. But usually she's like a last choice to boost map drops.
Yep, totally over league play.
I find Jun the worst only because in harder maps i finally get a stone of passage and the bloody time runs out before i can use it. That annoys the hell out of me. I do do Jun to get temple crafting bench skills tho.
I only do Alva to unlock crafting bench skills and to complete challenges.
Same with Einhar, do him until i get his challenges complete.
Daily missions?

There are still daily missions?

I thought there were only map missions now, and those stack up way faster than one a day.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
Jun and Zana.
Jun - the rewards are simply fantastic. And very fun.
Zana - great map drops, and resets map sales.

Alva also.
Although probably not worth it, since it seems almost impossible to roll the good rooms anymore.

Niko - only if I'm delving and need more ore.
Einhar - Never.
(I know there is a way to farm him for beasts worth good currency, but I have never had any RNG success - Even when I was doing the Bestiary league).
"
Daily missions?

There are still daily missions?

I thought there were only map missions now, and those stack up way faster than one a day.

OK my bad but you do know what i mean.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info