Corona virus

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
I just want to know the truth (see the light), that is basically it.
My admittedly obscure joke was that if Charan and I were each asked to point to where the truth comes from, we wouldn't be pointing in the same direction. Different suns, so to speak.

Thanks for the clarification !!!

Also instead of a wiki pull, I can pull a ton of info about the sun from the PRISM encyclopedia. But that is better for another thread.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Mar 8, 2020, 5:28:02 AM
^I wouldn't put to much weighth on it, he kicked me for saying that inteligence isn't the pinacle of human endevour.

He probably kicked a ton of people he disagreed with on some obscure topic or personal level.

Other people didn't complain about it either because they also didn't wanna get kicked out as a result of speaking up. I got some messages about people finding it unfair and not liking how he was using his leader position but keeping silent nevertheless.

I don't think you want to know the reason because chances are high its gonna be something frivolous or petty.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^I wouldn't put to much weighth on it, he kicked me for saying that inteligence isn't the pinacle of human endevour.

Charan, charan, charan, sometimes he is so clueless. Like a little puppy.
Heart of Purity

"Corona" means "crown" in Spanish. All hail the king!
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Charan, charan, charan, sometimes he is so clueless. Like a little puppy.

You could easily discard his opinion if he was cluelles, he isn't.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
IIPheXII wrote:
"Corona" means "crown" in Spanish. All hail the king!

Also latin

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/corona
Heart of Purity

Last edited by Reinhart on Mar 9, 2020, 8:42:20 AM
Well, if I didn't kick you for a good reason then, being called 'clueless' seems a perfectly valid reason to have done so retroactively. So let's just say I was almost preternaturally prescient, because I can't for the life of me remember why I did it. I kicked pretty much everyone eventually. You're not special. Not that it matters now; the guild has been shut down. Get over it, please. There are no answers.

__

So back on topic, because honestly, some of us are grown-ups here and made it through high school where we learned how to stay on-topic, I keep seeing so much evidence that Americans aren't taking this seriously at all. Skipping self-quarantine, resisting 'the hype' (because that's apparently what facts are now), and generally choosing the personal freedom of 'I'll do what I want' over the notion of 'well I might not get sick from it but someone I might infect could'. And I'm only focusing on the US here because it's pertinent to my trip. Australians are doing the same here, but I can avoid them much more easily. I have a nest here, a den. In the US? I'll have to be travelling, exposing myself. So inconsiderate fucks are definitely more of a concern there than here for me.

Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Thanks for being so honest, Charan. Going to take a long break till POE 2. It is clear this world isnot ready to see the light.

Greetings,
Reinhart

General of Archangels
Heart of Purity

Last edited by Reinhart on Mar 9, 2020, 2:48:39 PM
"
Well, if I didn't kick you for a good reason then, being called 'clueless' seems a perfectly valid reason to have done so retroactively. So let's just say I was almost preternaturally prescient, because I can't for the life of me remember why I did it. I kicked pretty much everyone eventually. You're not special. Not that it matters now; the guild has been shut down. Get over it, please. There are no answers.

__

So back on topic, because honestly, some of us are grown-ups here and made it through high school where we learned how to stay on-topic, I keep seeing so much evidence that Americans aren't taking this seriously at all. Skipping self-quarantine, resisting 'the hype' (because that's apparently what facts are now), and generally choosing the personal freedom of 'I'll do what I want' over the notion of 'well I might not get sick from it but someone I might infect could'. And I'm only focusing on the US here because it's pertinent to my trip. Australians are doing the same here, but I can avoid them much more easily. I have a nest here, a den. In the US? I'll have to be travelling, exposing myself. So inconsiderate fucks are definitely more of a concern there than here for me.

I feel obliged to ask, how does this situation differ from a heavy flu?

If we ignore the sensationalism around the subject.

You probably have a relative good experience to compare them since they directly influence your daily routines.

Peace,

-Boem-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9IOB2TExg3QIBupFtBDxg

I recommend anyone to follow this guy on youtube, an old school nurse teacher from the UK, everyday he post about this virus. since it started he told people to prepare for it.

Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info