[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Hello i played this in Delirium loved it going to try to make it my starter and main build my question is if u have melee damage on gloves does that apply to my golems?
So, build looks pretty untouched in 3.11 ). Lets roll!
"
BadMan02 wrote:

some passive notable changes (in regards to the wand PoB link):
Grave Pact: Minions deal 15% increased damage (unchanged), Minons have 6% increased attack speed (from 8%), 30% increased minion accuracy rating (unchanged), minions have 4% chance to deal double damage (from 5%)

Grave Intentions: Minions have +20% chaos resistance (from 15%) , Minions have 25% chance to gain unholy might for 4 seconds on kill (from 20%), Minions gain 10% of maximum Health as energy shield (unchanged)

Lord of the Dead: minions have 15% increased maximum life (from 10%), minions deal 15% increased damgage (unchanged), +1 to maximum raised skeleton and zombie (unchanged), REMOVED 30% increased minion accuracy rating

i personally went with a different tree, where i picked more minion nodes that jus got nerfed harder :(
Last edited by Singulare on Jun 17, 2020, 2:11:02 PM
"
fearmygear wrote:
Hello i played this in Delirium loved it going to try to make it my starter and main build my question is if u have melee damage on gloves does that apply to my golems?

No
"
Singulare wrote:
"
BadMan02 wrote:

some passive notable changes (in regards to the wand PoB link):
Grave Pact: Minions deal 15% increased damage (unchanged), Minons have 6% increased attack speed (from 8%), 30% increased minion accuracy rating (unchanged), minions have 4% chance to deal double damage (from 5%)

Grave Intentions: Minions have +20% chaos resistance (from 15%) , Minions have 25% chance to gain unholy might for 4 seconds on kill (from 20%), Minions gain 10% of maximum Health as energy shield (unchanged)

Lord of the Dead: minions have 15% increased maximum life (from 10%), minions deal 15% increased damgage (unchanged), +1 to maximum raised skeleton and zombie (unchanged), REMOVED 30% increased minion accuracy rating

i personally went with a different tree, where i picked more minion nodes that jus got nerfed harder :(

I didn't use Lord and Intentions. And Pact nerf is just slight nerf, cause you get alot more double damage from Renewal clusters.
Last edited by BadMan02 on Jun 19, 2020, 4:50:21 AM
Is there an updated POB for this build?
Why not use Cold Iron Point Dagger?
^ what he said abt Cold dagger and also how do you determine what's the optimal number of types of golems for the build?
awakener 8 deathless :D POGCHAMP
Don't u know what I do bad? I am lack of damage on Sirus 8, I was dodging him yesterday but his HP went down so slow. I am also trying ES version (i am now on 6,6k es with average gear), which could be enought if i have enough dmg, and chaos immune is quite nice - zealot oath apply stone golem regen to ES)

All my golems are now 27 lvl gem. +2 lvl want, helm +3, armor +2, 21 lvl golem gems, empower.

I also use vaal regalia Elder + Warlord, which can give u +1 level of socketed support and +1 to level of socketed active = +1 lvl stone golem).

I have all primordial jewels. My dmg is not even close to your video awakener 8 where u literary phase him :) Only what i am not using is grip of the council and +1 curse - i have only vulnerability no punishment).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info