[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Isn't CIP x2 = +6 lvl to golems and wand only +2 lvl? If not using a Primordial Chain, we can use charge spectres so we don't need a Charity.

So, we will have less golems, but full charges and +4 lvl (isn't it a huge dps gain?)
"
Ksakep wrote:
Isn't CIP x2 = +6 lvl to golems and wand only +2 lvl? If not using a Primordial Chain, we can use charge spectres so we don't need a Charity.

So, we will have less golems, but full charges and +4 lvl (isn't it a huge dps gain?)

Why u want add spectres in this build?
After spectre nerfs they die more often than before
Last edited by Korpivaellus on Mar 11, 2020, 5:07:01 AM
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:

Host and Carnage Chiftain + Blood Magic = free charges instead of Charity+Aegis.
Last edited by Ksakep on Mar 11, 2020, 5:51:20 AM
Nice build thnx, start league with it
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
"
bamper1 wrote:
YES! :)

don't forget, those additional clusters are league-only.
If i read correct they are not implemented into standard.
So if you play on standard, the old tree is the way to go.
Guess I have found my new pokemon build to try. Thank you sir, will post here my own experience and progression as soon as it will be possible :)
Hello. How best to leveling before the first jewels appear? 3 leagues ago, I started as a golemancer , I was very short of survival and damage. Perhaps it is worth starting through something else with the subsequent re-speс or options for a comfortable start without re-speс?
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:

Host and Carnage Chiftain + Blood Magic = free charges instead of Charity+Aegis.

Hey, we cant use other minions beside our golems, because our amulet

"you cannot have non golem minions"

"
Camatoo wrote:
"
bamper1 wrote:
YES! :)

I have to ask why u made smiley at primordial bond..

The buff is fine I guess. But the increased damage won't affect your golems. If it would it should have said "increased golem damage per summoned golem" so it doesn't really do much to us.

But rest looks cool. I like the double damage.
"
Gebbit_ger wrote:

Hey, we cant use other minions beside our golems, because our amulet

"you cannot have non golem minions"

Hey, I wrote about it. Why we need to spend a lot to get a Chain? Less life, less damage, no spectres.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info