Kinetic Bolt, Spellslinger and Other Wand Improvements

so im guessing it's another league of witches?? :'D
"
hkalic wrote:
"
each angling off at 45 degrees from the direction the skill was aimed

Am I bad at trigonometry (every1 are)? To me that looks like 90 degrees?

I think what is confusing you is that each projectile on each end creates the 90degree look you speak of, but they are both 45degrees from the center.
"
Ŧheramas wrote:
Am I the only one here wandering what the heck POG means? please help? thank you?

Its a stupid thing you should not learn. Same way kappa was and people wanting to learn what it was made it common now... Resist xD
"
Ŧheramas wrote:
Am I the only one here wandering what the heck POG means? please help? thank you?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pog

:D
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Excited to try this new shit, bring it on!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
Kunaak wrote:
This really doesnt address the basic problem with wands, its the same problem that has always existed for them.

It's sooooooooooooooo damn hard to get a good phys wand, because of how hard they are to avoid getting screwed over by spell mods. So doing something like starting as a KB wander, in say SSF is one of the most frustrating and hopeless things you can do in this game, and your only reprieve from this, is weak wands like the Obliteration wands.

Then if your in a trade league, its even worse, because then any half decent wand is like 20 ex, because everyone knows there really is no alternative, so even a low DPS phys wand costs waaaaaaaaaaaaay more then its counterpart in other builds, like what it takes to make a good phys wander - you could take 1/5th of that investment, put it into a claw or sword build, and have far more DPS at a far lower cost.

Wands need more then new support skills.

Maybe 5 years ago but now with all the crafting stuff that the game has it is so easy to craft a good wand either elemental or phy one, people are just lazy that want to buy everything, with fossils is so easy just play the game, don't need to farm like crazy for days either, like just normal delving will get you the materials you need
"
Baconade77 wrote:
F for Poets Pen

More like "now Poets Pen will use 3 or even 4 skills at the same time, instead just 2"
Dat Spellslinger + Lightning Warp Pog
"
ShardOfHate wrote:
Dat Spellslinger + Lightning Warp Pog

Looks like a spell version of flicker strike to me
I guess you just sold 2500 supporter packs with this one news :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info