Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Any suggestions for an assassins mark replacement? Once I got a ring that applied frostbite on hit assassins mark goes over the curse limit. I think frostbite is still better for fighting bosses (maybe?) so I have a free slot on my trigger wand but I'm not sure what to put there.
"
Any suggestions for an assassins mark replacement? Once I got a ring that applied frostbite on hit assassins mark goes over the curse limit. I think frostbite is still better for fighting bosses (maybe?) so I have a free slot on my trigger wand but I'm not sure what to put there.

Mark is better since its a mark and crit is good. (Boss take less hex effect)

Frostbite would be better for clear tho

For trigger maybe lvl1 sigil or whatever, or frostbomb if avatar of fire. Tempest shield is also a kinda traditional option for necro
Really? That makes is a bit annoying to swap out the ring for boss fights I suppose (since frostbite will just overwrite the mark immediately)

I like the tempest shield autocast though that might be handy. The extra 3% block doesn't really seem like much I guess that's the way most block improvements are
Using Ethereal Knives to spawn AW's, after playing for awhile its getting a tad annoying summoning these things, anyone use Divergent Animate Weapon maxed? Its looking worth the $$$ at this point for the chance to make extra weapons off one click
"
cett7777 wrote:
Using Ethereal Knives to spawn AW's, after playing for awhile its getting a tad annoying summoning these things, anyone use Divergent Animate Weapon maxed? Its looking worth the $$$ at this point for the chance to make extra weapons off one click

I use Bladefall and its very anyone before take a lot skill duration, also I use for this Replica Pure Talent Viridian Jewel.
Anyone pull off The Feared Maven fight with this build yet? I tried last night and it was a pretty brutal failure. I think the lack of Armor/Evasion from passives is making me pretty squishy even though I've got about 6k life and 3k Mana with Mind over Matter.

The damage is great but it's hard to see when I'm supposed to dodge sometimes because of the mass of minion attack effects is obscuring the boss's animations
I really wanna thank the creator along with everyone on this build. This build is so straight forward. Its very easy for console players to follow. At no point have I felt squishy for once. Ive died a total of 3 times, and made it further than my previous build.

The last build I followed was not console friendly. It had a lot of "just buy" this and that. Console prices are stupid.
Wanted to say thanks for the guide! Used it as a basis for my build, and I've been loving to so far. Decided to go the phys route because I hated triad grip not giving defensives. Still have quite a few minor upgrades and a helmet reroll to do before it's truely min-maxxed, but this core might be a good option for people who want to try an ES variant.

When it's fully done, sitting at around 9-10k ES, 86/86/87/75 res, and 2.5-3.3m per weapon depending upon pride time.
Last edited by N4srudin on Feb 28, 2021, 11:39:13 PM
I jumped into the league to test out the build on some new mechanics - still works great.

Update to 3.14 posted, changes are minimal.

Recommended defensive setup for lategame: invest into block and use Bone Offering/Rumi's Concoction.
Thank you for the update!
Love this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info