Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

Regarding the randomized portals feature -

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
it also looks like all the outer jewels have new socket art, suggesting you cannot place normal jewels in them, but only these new jewels

It's already confirmed by Bex that you can use them as just regular jewel sockets if desired.

That's all i wanted hear.. Next question? Can i now socket the same jewel again in those three sockets to create 9 available jewel sockets? And if so.. thats a total of 17 pathing points including the first jewel socket and the final 9. So a travel cost of 8 nodes gets me to 9 available jewel sockets? SWEET MOTHER OF GOD MAN! Just how far can we take this as the travel cost becomes less with each expansion.

If this is allowed let me be the first to introduce the 81 jewel socket meme build.. 3, 9, 27, 81!!!! Lol

Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Feb 27, 2020, 7:45:22 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
it also looks like all the outer jewels have new socket art, suggesting you cannot place normal jewels in them, but only these new jewels

It's already confirmed by Bex that you can use them as just regular jewel sockets if desired.

good thing we have reddit bois around

but anyway, thats kinda crazy, and that unique jewel will be worth a fortune
The portal randomizer is a perfect example of something I had no idea that I needed until it was announced, now I know I NEED it.
One More Day...
All nice and good BUT,

we are so tight on passive Points, it's kinda useless, you cannot just drive anywhere u want on the tree, and waste 7 Points for something.

Most of the Builds Selfmade or not, have Maybe 5, id say max 7 Points for free choice (filling res Maybe, or adding phasing, 2 jewel Slots etc)..

i dont know, i have mixed Feelings About this league, id wish we could get 10 passive Points somehow.
Still kicking myself for not buying the supporter pack with the Alva portal when I had the chance.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
It's just carrot in the stick, because you still have only 120 skill points.
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

That's all i wanted hear.. Next question? Can i now socket the same jewel again in those three sockets to create 9 available jewel sockets?

No. The Cluster Jewels come in three sizes - Large, Medium and Small. An extension created by a Large Cluster Jewel can only contain Medium and/or Small Cluster Jewels (if it's rolled to give you a jewel socket). And extensions from Medium Cluster Jewels can only accommodate Small ones (if it's rolled to give you a jewel socket). So at most you can extend your passive tree by three clusters - Large to Medium to Small. Also, only the unique Jewel Voices gives you 3 extra jewel sockets.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 27, 2020, 7:20:34 PM
"
Kane1992 wrote:
All nice and good BUT,

we are so tight on passive Points, it's kinda useless, you cannot just drive anywhere u want on the tree, and waste 7 Points for something.

Most of the Builds Selfmade or not, have Maybe 5, id say max 7 Points for free choice (filling res Maybe, or adding phasing, 2 jewel Slots etc)..

i dont know, i have mixed Feelings About this league, id wish we could get 10 passive Points somehow.
agee. All those features are useless without additional points.
random portals finally

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info