... open as administrator helped to me.
Last edited by navisan22 on Feb 26, 2020, 5:25:18 AM
Why is my game patching again, I already installed it yesterday
:)
whats the new patch... already downloaded supporter pack one
Please fix guild stash, it's not working after update
Last edited by Singerality on Feb 26, 2020, 11:03:57 AM
Guild stash fail....
You screwed the guild stash... once again.

Could you please test your stuff before releasing it?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Ugh, saw a great trade deal, so quickly launched POE only to be met with updating...Thanks this will take me 20 minutes to finish.

Please do something about the slow patches. It literally makes me want to uninstall this game.
"
Ajji11 wrote:
Ugh, saw a great trade deal, so quickly launched POE only to be met with updating...Thanks this will take me 20 minutes to finish.

Please do something about the slow patches. It literally makes me want to uninstall this game.

Like quit Steam and use standalone launcher?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Ajji11 wrote:

Like quit Steam and use standalone launcher?

For me, Steam only had a ~200Mb download for 3.9.3 while standalone had a 400Mb + stealth 100Mb later. :shrug:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info