Rhykker Interviews David Brevik and Max and Erich Schaefer

There was one sentence that Max mentioned during this Q&A, that GGG still does not get, and sadly.. never will.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
I was really looking forward to this and it did not disappoint. Good interview.
I hate that Rhykker has become so relevant to PoE's media, but oh well. It's probably me just having some childish beef, but I can see through it. He has a large audience and is good at what he does. It's to the benefit of GGG too, so all the power to him I guess. I'll bookmark this to watch later :)
"
lucksickle wrote:
I hate that Rhykker has become so relevant to PoE's media, but oh well. It's probably me just having some childish beef, but I can see through it. He has a large audience and is good at what he does. It's to the benefit of GGG too, so all the power to him I guess. I'll bookmark this to watch later :)

Better community member doing this than some IGN/Kotaku/etc. generic ideologist. Still interesting, that videos take so long to be published. I blame Corona virus.
I eat cats for breakfast.
Great video! Thanks for inviting those guys to the event!
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Mar 5, 2020, 6:30:59 PM
"
InvictaVultis wrote:
"
lucksickle wrote:

Better community member doing this than some IGN/Kotaku/etc. generic ideologist. Still interesting, that videos take so long to be published. I blame Corona virus.

Well, he does play PoE, but surely he is a D3 "main" and that is what 90% of his content is. And I guess to some extent that is probably why they let him do it. Because he is both a PoE fan to an extent, and Diablo fan more so, and better still a "classic Blizzard North" fan, so I think it was a nice choice of all gaps bridged kind of a thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info