Rhykker Interviews David Brevik and Max and Erich Schaefer

Well ok then
Saved
here we come, thanks for sharing
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
TLDR - these guys created D and D2, but not D3 (?). Are they making/involved in any recent or upcoming aRPGs?
You heard the men, remove regret orbs!
That one was really good. Phantasy Star would like to have a word with Max though. Sci-fi games have all the medieval weapons, and then a ton more crazy ones. Phantasy Star Universe had 23 different weapon types, not counting dual wield ones.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I’ve been waiting for this one!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
TLDR - these guys created D and D2, but not D3 (?). Are they making/involved in any recent or upcoming aRPGs?

Dunno about the others, but David Brevik recently started his own indie studio, which released a small game called It Lurks Below last year. You can also occasionally hear from him on his wife's Twitch stream - https://www.twitch.tv/thejunglequeen
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 23, 2020, 7:15:10 PM
all that praise at the end.. wholesome.

ps: so when are we getting the stamina bar? ;p
I'm that Morty guy.

The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Mar 3, 2020, 6:37:14 PM
Nice talk. Shaper, Elder and Sirus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info