[3.10] Aziire's Divine Ire Inquisitor - Doryani's Fist, Kamehameha!!!!!!!

"
Shaamano wrote:
So I'm using this build as a starter this league and i love it, but i have a problem. I have to reroll every map that has: Monsters reflect 13% of Elemental Damage.
I can't do those couse i always end up killing myself with 1 beam.

You can't do elemental reflect maps with this build.
You also can't do phyiscal refelect maps if you're not converting your whole physical damage with a watcher's eye jewel.

"
I feel like I'm missing something obvious but why do we use Controlled Destruction and build for crit multi?

With enough crit chance the downside from Controlled Destruction is negligible while it provides a nice damage boost.

"
jppk wrote:
what do you think of Carnage heart unique amulet?

You mean only for the "(30-40)% increased Damage while Leeching"?
Great guide. One question - how did you generate the weights for gear in the pathofexile.com/trade searches?
This is probably the most fun I've had since VD Poet's Pen. It REALLY comes together with the 3rd Accendency IMO. It's been quite some time since I've felt that noticeable of an upgrade within any build.

Granted, I was being VERY sloppy while leveling and only died twice, only one of which was my fault.

This build is extremely strong and probably one of the better league starters. You really don't need much to make it work. Hell, at 76 I'm one or two shotting map bosses.

I did make one change though and plan on tweaking it a bit further once I have the currency to get propperly slotted. Will update once tested, but I followed the guide very closely and just didn't feel like Wither was doing much. I know it's optional as stated in OP but consider using a Shock Nova totem.

Gameplay:

Throw down a shock totem to aggro a pack, let the totem pulse them down while you delete the pack it's not pulsing. You blast away the other packs with 100% crit, with a simple click of DI. Outside of bosses, Rare/Resist Lightning you rarely need to stack more then a 1 sec mouse press to pop the group. One tap whatever the totem wasn't able to pulse down. Once you get the groove your clear speed skyrockets.

Last edited by ynsae on Mar 27, 2020, 3:15:50 AM
I'm using this build since the league start, but I'm missing something. In PoB, your lvl 90 build has around 3,4m dps with the level 20 divine ire release, and I have only around 700k. The defense is almost the same, but the dps difference is very big, what am I missing, or doing wrong? I don't know how to link my character here, so here's my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/T5xcjT9E
"
GazCamp3r wrote:
I'm using this build since the league start, but I'm missing something. In PoB, your lvl 90 build has around 3,4m dps with the level 20 divine ire release, and I have only around 700k. The defense is almost the same, but the dps difference is very big, what am I missing, or doing wrong? I don't know how to link my character here, so here's my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/T5xcjT9E

You have to activate stuff in the pob "Configuration".

Compare it to his and tick the boxes, you'll see the damage go up.
Last edited by ooFunky on Mar 28, 2020, 12:33:00 PM
"
ooFunky wrote:

You have to activate stuff in the pob "Configuration".

Compare it to his and tick the boxes, you'll see the damage go up.

Thanks, man, that helped a lot. Now I'm not that desperate :)
Hello!

First of all, i wanna thank you very much for this aweesome build -i rly enjoy it, clear spead is awesome too! This is my gear and set up:

Im using 2 cluster jewels, one medium offensive with Rapind infusion and Precise focus and one small cluster jewel with Fettle. Also, here are other jewels i use:

There is also my tree linked:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.1/AAAABAUBAQKWBAcEswVCBucHHgj0DkgQWBEtEVARlha_FvMc3B9BIGgi9CY8JpUnLymLKgssnC-dMPgy0TmZOtg8BT1fQZZFR0WdSVFJsUyzUftSU1NSVUtVxl3yYeJqG2pDbAttGXBSdhF8g3_GgDCCm4PbhIOJ04uMjDaPGo9Gj_qQVZMnlS6X9JhTmuCbbqEvogCkBacIpyuus67_tzi5k7zqvorAZsMJylnLf80W0B_Q9dFF0nzVptfP34bjYuZ96-7r9e8h73zviO_r8NXyHfKO9fr5N_nd_rM=?accountName=Nevenka242&realm=pc&characterName=_IM_DIVINE_

My questions are:

1) I keep dying from time to time - ATM i have 4,1k HP + 1,4k ES - is there anything i can do to improve in terms of defense? Im at still running quite low maps, working towards conquerors - atm doing max T8 map. Im a bit afraid when i get to T12+ ill be dying much more (im used to play T15-16 maps with full awakened atlas)

2) Can u suggest me what influenced affixes i should aim at? Ideally on helmet, neck and mby belt. I personally checked only influnced helmet affixes and i rly liked adds x to x lightning dmg to spells, also increased crit multi looked nice.

3) What about adding hearld of thunder? Ofc that would mean probably enlighten on wrath + hearld of thunder and also possibly some mana reduce reserve on influenced items.

4) About Stormcharger boots - i also checked influenced affixes on boots and there is one which allows u to convert physical dmg to lightning dmg (which means we would get over 100 % covert to lightning). I was considering, how good/bad idea would be getting boots with mentioned affix (so i can get more life, some resist, mby higher movement speed)? I know on our legendary boosts we have that affix "increased effect of shock" so im not personally sure how big dps loss would be replacing legendary boost with influenced ones.

Thx for reading!
Hello, is it necessary to have "gain physical damage as extra lightning damage" in the amulet? And by the way thanks for the build, works great!
"
hieudante2210 wrote:
Hello, is it necessary to have "gain physical damage as extra lightning damage" in the amulet? And by the way thanks for the build, works great!

I'm far from following this guide (considering I'm playing Elementalist!) but I did take some pointers from it and in terms of DPS stats on the amulet I would say these are among the best:

(P) Gain (11–15)% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
(P) +1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems
(P) +1 to Level of all Physical Skill Gems
(P) +1 to Level of all Lightning Skill Gems

(S) +(35–38)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

For me as Elementalist:

(P) Damage Penetrates (8–10)% Lightning Resistance
IGN: Dargeshaad
"
Nevenka242 wrote:
Hello!

2) Can u suggest me what influenced affixes i should aim at? Ideally on helmet, neck and mby belt. I personally checked only influnced helmet affixes and i rly liked adds x to x lightning dmg to spells, also increased crit multi looked nice.

I'd say

(P) Adds (2–7) to (88–93) Lightning Damage to Spells
(P) Adds (25–34) to (51–59) Physical Damage to Spells (even better than lightning)

(S) +(17–20)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

DPS-wise they are as strong as e.g. 40% Increased Divine Ire Damage enchant
IGN: Dargeshaad
Last edited by Dargeshaad on Mar 31, 2020, 7:53:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info