[3.10] Aziire's Divine Ire Inquisitor - Doryani's Fist, Kamehameha!!!!!!!

"
Itches wrote:
"
Bloody_fish wrote:
Are AOE damage and increased AOE actually worth it for Divine Ire? I thought it just affects the damage while channeling, not the actual beam.

It increases the AoE Ire zapps passively and speeds up the stages gained immensely. However, it's not really nessecary but the quality of life and increased clearspeed is hard to pass by.

Currently leveling this. Super fun so far, fresh a5 for now tho. Will give some more feedback when I start mapping.

Thanks for sharing.

I get that you get more aoe while channeling, but I feel like combining the gem, the nodes, and Carcass Jack is rather overkill when aoe damage appears to give you nothing.

Oh, I may be trusting the in game tooltip to actually provide useful information. My apologies, I appear to be totally wrong.
Last edited by Bloody_fish on Mar 16, 2020, 10:54:16 PM
@spachi
"
I figured out a better workaround. Since you left one socket open, i added lv1 Blood Rage to CWDT setup, and so I'm always leeching as I'm never full of ES. So I get the better more dmg from ES leech gem.

This combined with a "40% inc dmg while leeching" cluster passive helps pop packs super fast!

This is a good work around as long as you can Leech enough for your ES to never drop to 0. If your ES drops to 0 while Blood Rage is active it will never be able to restart for the rest of the map (or unless you let Blood Rage run out). This means you now get no benefit at all from Energy Leech. It should be fine because we have a pretty decent Energy Shield but it is just something to keep in mind.

@Bloody_fish
"
Are AOE damage and increased AOE actually worth it for Divine Ire? I thought it just affects the damage while channeling, not the actual beam.

Yeah the skill is kind of two in one. The big AoE while you channel up the beam. This portion will gain benefits from Area Damage and Area of Effect modifiers. Then there is the beam which doesn't benefit from Area modifiers. Having the big zappy circle allows you to charge the beam faster. Also sometimes in Delve I get lazy and just let the circle kill everything.

@Itches
"
Currently leveling this. Super fun so far, fresh a5 for now tho. Will give some more feedback when I start mapping.

Thanks for sharing.

Glad you are enjoying it! It is one of my favourite builds to date. For something with little mitigation it ended up being incredibly tanky thanks to Freeze and a nice Hybrid health pool.

@Bloody_fish
"
I get that you get more aoe while channeling, but I feel like combining the gem, the nodes, and Carcass Jack is rather overkill when aoe damage appears to give you nothing.

Oh, I may be trusting the in game tooltip to actually provide useful information. My apologies, I appear to be totally wrong.

Yeah in game tooltip is a bait I have fallen for myself a lot of the time as well don't worry :D all apart of the PoE experience.
So I'm using this build as a starter this league and i love it, but i have a problem. I have to reroll every map that has: Monsters reflect 13% of Elemental Damage.
I can't do those couse i always end up killing myself with 1 beam.
Is there a way to get new cluster jewels and sacrificing watchers eye?
Last edited by Mehnlo on Mar 19, 2020, 2:37:05 AM
Hmm, i think something weird happened to the amulet trade link. if you change league to standard and online to all, then it still finds nothing at that weighted sum. Any ideas?
"
spachi wrote:
Hmm, i think something weird happened to the amulet trade link. if you change league to standard and online to all, then it still finds nothing at that weighted sum. Any ideas?

Unless I'm misreading the wiki, the top few mods (all of the ones weighted at over 100k) don't actually exist on amulets. Not sure what happened with the search to get to this state, though, but I think that's the issue.
What jewel cluster do we go for? IN the Pob it doesnt show
I feel like I'm missing something obvious but why do we use Controlled Destruction and build for crit multi?
"
omniarcan wrote:
"
spachi wrote:

Unless I'm misreading the wiki, the top few mods (all of the ones weighted at over 100k) don't actually exist on amulets. Not sure what happened with the search to get to this state, though, but I think that's the issue.

It's not just that, trade site is now also saying that there's too many queries haha
what do you think of Carnage heart unique amulet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info