Q&A with the GGG Founders

"
Turlough51 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
nice ur as always done good job and ty for communications with community!

Natalia Bex and devs pls adress this issue to relevant team about current lab reward system for uniq jewels - its rly bad and unfair!
pls consider to change uniq lab jewels from current lab reward to somethin fair! anything else! Just add to normal drop or drop from box or from izaro or anything else BUT not current 1 reward to top 1 who always same winner all time!
make better way for reward or aquire unique emperors jewels pls! ur current lab reward system rly so bad and unfair! its a must to make new lab reward system!

GGG PLS!

I would like this also gimmie gimmie gimme :D

admittedly I have always been lazzy to even try get the top spot, im sure if i really tried id get it at least once maybe but ive been playing this sexy game for years, new players not a chance

u'll never get until u'll also use map hacks as the current number 1 runner does every day and price the jewel for around 100ex coz he can, just he gets the jewel every day xD
For my ancestors! - King Kaom
although there weren't big news or spoilers, i enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing.
sadly could't be at the event myself, would have loved to be among so many fans.

well, and thansk for speaking more slowly than in other interviews :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Random person can get the jewel :D
That was great o/.
"
supafiya1989 wrote:
the guy with the glasses in the middle constantly interrupting chris is getting really irritating

That "guy with the glasses in the middle" is Jonathan Rogers, and I am sure if Chris was interrupting him all day you wouldn't bat an eye.

Its ok to have favoritism, but there is always a step too far. And that's the only reason it bothers you. Some respect mate, its not like Chris opened the heavens and shone down upon the masses and proceeded to make PoE without anyone on his side. If you had half an interest in actually hearing what they have to say you wouldn't even notice.

Just saying, the bias even in opinions is rather annoying. I had a person yesterday try to convince me HC is the point to the game and I was like nope. Until he proceeded to "well Chris thinks so too so, hell what do I know"... Yeah and I had to actually remind people again he aint making the game alone, whilst Jonathan or Erik (think Jonathan actually) doesnt play HC with "whats the point to get all that progress just to lose it?"

But yeah, GGG and PoE and the 100+ employees of the game are the embodiment of our lord and saviour CHRIS :D
"
aahhh a mega dragon fight with many players fightning it would be awesome.

Anything with a lot of players would be awesome, stuff more like "mmo". Many poe players including myself just play solo. This is an online game. poe lack something attracting full parties.

This game is designed after and for a solo experience. The fact that it is online does not mean it should be treated like an mmo.

Now I too wouldn't mind some event like that once in a while, but its most definitely going to be a gimmick and a total mess of people of so many different builds on the spectrum from op to crap its just pointless really to an extent. The game is not designed for it. If they do something like that just for the fun of it, then cool. Like a dragon attacking the town everyone is in, just so they have something to do and nothing more. lol.

The best part of PoE is that more isolated experience invoking in a sense that horror as well. That is the whole idea to it. (Which is why the town annoys me enormously and ruins immersion... From an exile in a broken land with few survivors it feels like the Olympus of Oriaths gods all gathering together its absolute nonsense.)

Even with parties I keep them to a small count, I personally do not play with more than just 1 other person (but I play as much as I play solo) and that is as far as I would go. Maaaybe 3 people together. Frodo + Sam and Legolas + Gimli + Aragorn kind of a thing :P

TL:DR dont want to sound like a party pooper, but your proposal will take this game on a tangent different to that which we love the game for. If they can do it in small doses even as a gimmick just to keep things fresh withouth ruining the solo experience? Then I am ok with it. As long as it is never their focus (and it isnt)
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Feb 21, 2020, 3:43:19 AM
"
aahhh a mega dragon fight with many players fightning it would be awesome.

Anything with a lot of players would be awesome, stuff more like "mmo". Many poe players including myself just play solo. This is an online game. poe lack something attracting full parties.

That stuff doesn't belong in POE 1 or 2. If you want MMO-fights go to Diablo 4.

Also I don't want any kind of Kitava-type fights in POE 2. Just bloody ripoff of Diablo 3 and just doesnt fit the game at all.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Feb 21, 2020, 6:55:14 AM
oh shet
ty ggg! cant w8 for new way to get/reward emperors uniq jewel
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info