Patch 3.9.2f and the endless download reseting

I have the same problem and it's getting me out of my mind ...
okie so its been 9 Days after I unstalled the game and tried to redownload it again . well that was a big mistake . dew to getting error's trying to download and having to restart down load . in 9 days I have gone from 20gb to 11gb . I down loaded the game over a buddies house the 1st time and only thing I can think of is he has high speed internet and I have DSL . it downloaded np over there but here trying to download the game or do updates its a losing battle . from errors on game download or the non stop looping back in % amounts of downloading patchs . I am wondering the way PoE has it set up for game downloads and updates do you need so much amount of speed for it to even work right ???? ….. I know my internet not the fastest but and can be slow downloading but I don't have this problem with any other game ... ever ... in the last 9 days I have need updates with everyquest 1 and 2 ... WoW ... hearthstone ... Rift ... so of these games I have not played in years just to see if it was me ... guess what was slow yes but all them games updated with no problems . so there is no way its is my net or comp the problem . what means its PoE set up . and in that point PoE should know not everyone in the world has the best of internet speed . so in that point any smart gaming co would have some kind of set up for them out there do get the downloads working a Work around . so is there some kind of work around for this problem ??? its not like this is just me this problem been around for at lest 4 years when I quit this game cus of this problem and you would think in 4 years the would have fixed this .
so been looking around there are soooooo many posts over many many years with others having this same problem and I come across a dev post of this ... When this happens, it just means the connection to our server has been interrupted. We're getting a fix that'll let the patcher try alternate servers, but until then, you can keep patching by starting the patcher again. Data is always saved when patching, so you'll complete the patching eventually! okie so this post was made many years ago so what is the ((( alternate servers ) for downloading and doing patchs .. I mean you do have one by now don't you ? like I said post was made many years ago so you should have it set up by now and why is there not a sticky at top of Technical support forums for this problem being this problem been around for so long and never fixed ... players who cant play cant spend and its money out of your pocket and bad rep for this game and the Devs running it
so does anyone know these alternate servers for patch's and download like the Dev's said they would have years ago ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info