[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
datquach wrote:

On pathofbuilding it shows that i have 700k dps, and i have trouble clearing even T7 maps (both clearing mobs and dying to them), no idea how is that even possible since i have similar gear to the guide.

Are your fire res and cold res that low in reality? If so, that explains dying in low level maps, especially if there's a corresponding damage affix on the map.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
datquach wrote:

On pathofbuilding it shows that i have 700k dps, and i have trouble clearing even T7 maps (both clearing mobs and dying to them), no idea how is that even possible since i have similar gear to the guide.

Are your fire res and cold res that low in reality? If so, that explains dying in low level maps, especially if there's a corresponding damage affix on the map.

I have capped elemental resistant, for me now the problem is both dying to mobs and unable to kill them quickly, i dont have the same gear as the guide but most of it, yet still feeling so weak without knowing why and what to do to improve -,-
What point would you drop in favour of the new cluster jewels? I see your build does not currently have any, but as you mention, they are very OP
Hi there,

I hope you can help me wit your build a bit. I've put around 25ex into it but I still seem to die allot.

So just some background I suck at this game and on top of that I have a 200ms ping so it's not easy.

The mapping damage seems ok but what I'm struggling with is staying alive vs map bosses t13+ and other random encounters I get in the game like "the grand architect's temple" in delve at depth 122. Boss damage also seems to be quite bad.

As I mentioned I am quite bad is there anything obvious with my build that you can see i'm doing wrong and also what would be my next upgrade with regards to tankiness as I HATE DIEING in this game.

I know I can do a paradoxica for more damage later.

Edit: if the answer is just "get gud" that is also fine and then I will just learn to live with it. PS it's never one shots that kills me it seems to be some damage over time that just sucks my health. that architects one is a good example where that happens.

edit2: forgot , I also can't fit pride into my mana reservation so running without that

edit 3 : https://pastebin.com/tjguSd2D
Last edited by bubblegumza on Mar 25, 2020, 2:29:55 PM
So far build is amazing. Doing some little changes by personal opinion, but it remains almost the same.

Swapping to Lacerate or other spells when i get bored tho :P

Last edited by TeXpla on Mar 25, 2020, 2:40:56 PM
"
bubblegumza wrote:
Hi there,

I hope you can help me wit your build a bit. I've put around 25ex into it but I still seem to die allot.

So just some background I suck at this game and on top of that I have a 200ms ping so it's not easy.

The mapping damage seems ok but what I'm struggling with is staying alive vs map bosses t13+ and other random encounters I get in the game like "the grand architect's temple" in delve at depth 122. Boss damage also seems to be quite bad.

As I mentioned I am quite bad is there anything obvious with my build that you can see i'm doing wrong and also what would be my next upgrade with regards to tankiness as I HATE DIEING in this game.

Edit: if the answer is just "get gud" that is also fine and then I will just learn to live with it. PS it's never one shots that kills me it seems to be some damage over time that just sucks my health. that architects one is a good example where that happens.

edit2: forgot , I also can't fit pride into my mana reservation so running without that

How did you wasted 25 EX on that gear? LMAO, you got extremelly scammed if that's the case. You're missing Paradoxica, witch is a extremely big upgrade.

I don't know what's wrong but i have worse gear and i have no such problem as you have.

In fact, i stand AFK on delve 200 and my health never drops from 90%.

Are you max blocked? Are your resistances capped?

Also, keep in mind that DoT is our worst enemy, so you have to play properly around it. That's the only major issue i can feel.

So far mapping is fantastic for me, same with bosses. As stated on the videos from the OP, bosses can die in 5 secs, witch is insane.

Good luck mate.
Thanks again Blockman for the awesome help in game. You are awesome.

So here are the things I did that helped allot and hopefully it can help others :

-My abyssus had 47% increased phys damage taken. I got one at 42%
-Precision was level 20, moved it down to a lvl one and now I can also get pride.
-Changed ascendancy from blood in the eyes + gratuitous violence to Arena challenger + violent retaliation

Other tips
-Get rings with increased phys damage for more damage
-onslaught flask for more damage
-I anointed spirit void which helps for being able to spin constantly (a praxis can do the same)

hope some of these tips will help others

"
TeXpla wrote:
"
bubblegumza wrote:
Hi there,

How did you wasted 25 EX on that gear? LMAO, you got extremelly scammed if that's the case. You're missing Paradoxica, witch is a extremely big upgrade.

I don't know what's wrong but i have worse gear and i have no such problem as you have.

In fact, i stand AFK on delve 200 and my health never drops from 90%.

Are you max blocked? Are your resistances capped?

Also, keep in mind that DoT is our worst enemy, so you have to play properly around it. That's the only major issue i can feel.

So far mapping is fantastic for me, same with bosses. As stated on the videos from the OP, bosses can die in 5 secs, witch is insane.

Good luck mate.

well surrender is now 5ex, belt 6.5 ex , 1 ex for amulet, and then rings, chest etc probably around another 2 or so. So yeah maybe closer to 14 :D

I made a post and I was doing some obvious things wrong though.
Simulacrum video added and current gear in 3.10.
Hi
First of all thank you for the build. I'm at level 83 right now.
I had a look at your simulcrum video and it looks great.
The question I have is that the skill tree and gems you have are different to the 3.10 POB that you have posted. Do you recommend the changes that you have for the skill tree and gems in the video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info