[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

I will post a update once the new passive tree is released.
Since the skill tree changed and the ascendacy i will need to see the tree first, them i will update it to 3.16
The defensive aspect might need some change but the lucky damage is a huge buff, is totally insane and combined with ryslata coil is too powerfull the damage will be even higher than the pre nerf version. But still need to see the new passive tree to know 100% and how to get max spell block.
Good luck exiles.
Last edited by Poisom on Oct 16, 2021, 1:05:36 AM
Looking forward to seeing the update for this build for 3.16. Been playing block for the past five seasons! This guide has been so lit. I know there are a lot of changes to the skill tree and ascendancy, do you think you will have the time to update it before league start?
3.16 ready
Huge Damage buff in the new ascendancy i think i calculated ir right around 56% more damage.
A lot of change in skill tree, not going right on skill tree.
Using close combat cause you can get fortify on skill tree
getting some nodes of less mana reserved to use tempest shield(+25% spell block on lvl20 maybe more with empower and a lvl21 gem)
More block, less spell block (-4% on budget version)
Using clusters to get more spell block, not using versatile combatent

Resume
The build is more strong(83% attack block and 71% spell block on budget i will release the medium and high end budget later once i get it done)
The change to Violent Retaliation gives soo much damage that is hard to calculate i did some math it should be precise but will need pob to update the ascendacy part to get 100% accurate,(violent retaliation + rhyslata coil is insane)

Pob:3.16 https://pastebin.com/mt5yhztm budget league starter

PS: The flask is simulating the Violent retaliation(since pob dont have it updated) and the shield can be craft on 3.16("The Suffix modifiers that grant Attack Block and Spell Block on Shields have been improved, and new tiers have been added. These now grant up to 16% Attack Block and 15% Spell Block respectively at the highest tier".)
Last edited by Poisom on Oct 18, 2021, 8:30:21 PM
Nice thanks for the quick update! Now I just gotta figure out how the leveling has changed now. Are there any changes to leveling? Like maybe using the steel skills compared to reave or cleave.
Last edited by joonboon on Oct 18, 2021, 7:11:09 PM
"
Poisom wrote:
3.16 ready
Huge Damage buff in the new ascendancy i think i calculated ir right around 56% more damage.
getting some nodes of less mana reserved to use tempest shield(+25% spell block on lvl20 maybe more with empower and a lvl21 gem)

Resume
The build is more strong(83% attack block and 71% spell block on budget i will release the medium and high end budget later once i get it done)
The change to Violent Retaliation gives soo much damage that is hard to calculate i did some math it should be precise but will need pob to update the ascendacy part to get 100% accurate,(violent retaliation + rhyslata coil is insane)

bait shield? 16% block and 15% spell block like wtf?
"
WaxMyStaff wrote:
"
Poisom wrote:
3.16 ready

Resume

"The Suffix modifiers that grant Attack Block and Spell Block on Shields have been improved, and new tiers have been added. These now grant up to 16% Attack Block and 15% Spell Block respectively at the highest tier."

There's new suffix for shield that make that shield real.
Last edited by Poisom on Oct 18, 2021, 8:29:04 PM
"
Poisom wrote:
"
WaxMyStaff wrote:
"
Poisom wrote:
3.16 ready

Resume

"The Suffix modifiers that grant Attack Block and Spell Block on Shields have been improved, and new tiers have been added. These now grant up to 16% Attack Block and 15% Spell Block respectively at the highest tier."

There's new suffix for shield that make that shield real.

But realisticaly how hard will it be to get with the 3 needed mods? cause we need the life gained on block too?
decided to try this build this season - never played melee before.

OP - pob is updated maybe you cna play around it now.
"

But realisticaly how hard will it be to get with the 3 needed mods? cause we need the life gained on block too?

Well still need to see the height of the mods(if is the same as the current one 1000 is possible to craft it using pristine fossil around 50 tries to get a shield with life on block t3-t1 block spell t3-t1 block attack t4-t1),To get all tier one it will be hard and expensive.

But in the case that those 3 mods(life on block, spell block and attack block being with low height)is possible to craft block chance on the body armour too, so a shield with and Suffix t1-t2 block to spell + life gained on block and one open suffix for you to craft more block on the bench craft should not be a hard craft or a expensive one to buy.
This should be able to keep you above 80% on attack block and 65-71% spell block.
"
pob is updated maybe you cna play around it now.

A part of it is, but the ascendacy node Violent Retaliation is not configured yet so i am using a flask with the damage boost of the node, gonna change it once it is updated.
Last edited by Poisom on Oct 19, 2021, 12:06:26 AM
I think you're using a legacy Lion's roar in your 3.16 league start POB - "22% more dmg"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info