πŸ’€3.15πŸ’€ iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
SpookyDucks wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
How much chaos resistance are you guys running ?

I see people using Glorious Vanity, and the only source of chaos resistance are from rings and boots.

I calculated some of the peoples resistance and they have like 15-20 resistances considering kitava's curse but still running Glorious Vanity.

Can someone explain why is that a thing ?

How are they going to 85-90 chaos rez.

For example decapitatin page 94

My res are in order(uncapped):
91%
102%
106%
89%
I do have the chaos res and life circle towards the top left.

Based on my calculation you should have 73 , but I do not see what the small nodes from doriany corruption gives you, so you might get the rest to 89 from there.

It's so hard to build towards chaos resistance with all the other requirements.

Amethyst ring: 37%
Stygian: 43%
Boots: 40%
Purity of flesh cluster: 20%
add that together and it equals out to 80% after the -60%
I had 89% before upgrading to my current helmet.
Not sure how you calculated only 73% especially with my old helmet which gave even 9% more than I currently have.
Last edited by SpookyDucks on Oct 1, 2020, 3:48:22 AM
"
iLL3aT wrote:
@Samukeshimo - My progression summary does not recommend an expensive AG until later, when at least +3 and a good helmet are in place at least. I don't recommend indomitable army, but the others are options. Grave intentions is in the AG section.

Personally, I don't run an AG til I can keep it alive, hence I don't have one running yet. I usually only lose one or two AGs a league, and when I do, it's at a point where a few ex is part of the cost.

@Plague030 - Talked to a guy today who said they're pretty good. I think with more gear they'll be great. I hope they fix vicious projectiles though, that's a way better support than slower projectiles. (Need to fix the guide this weekend)

@Vendetta: 77/80/94/80

Most are running Doryani's (20% life as ES), not Xibaqua (Divine Flesh). Divine flesh is actually really easy to cap chaos res since you need three small jewels, each providing 12% chaos res+.

RE belts: One of the well rolled endgame belts (Stygian Vise, Darkness Enthroned, or Torrent's Reclamation) will be better than saving six points on the passive tree (to travel to the jewel slot) to fit in the replica soul tether - it's an amazing belt for the cost, but gets outscaled later.

@shaob - Performance/chaos wise, it's better than a base +1/+1 or even a +1/+1 with trigger. I'd say since you're probably going to be using the wand for a while, the value is fine. You can look for a non-trigger +1/+1 next, and upgrade this guy with a 30+ ex wand later.

I just transmuted or alched my contracts, but haven't done any for a week - waiting for the fix.

Crafting:
Crafting with the fossils is closer to 60c/attempt right now (four socket is 45c alone). While in theory you'll make money doing so, it also requires buying five things, which is a pain in the ass to buy.

@sacoroto - Call is better when not scaling crit. VB is the go to for end game crit scaling.

thank you for all your insightful tips on this build !!!!!!!! I'll be sure to youtube "How to craft necro wand" later and educate myself before dropping major currency.
Mind sharing a crafting guide for the helmet and maybe the amulet too?
"
iLL3aT wrote:
@Samukeshimo - My progression summary does not recommend an expensive AG until later, when at least +3 and a good helmet are in place at least. I don't recommend indomitable army, but the others are options. Grave intentions is in the AG section.

Personally, I don't run an AG til I can keep it alive, hence I don't have one running yet. I usually only lose one or two AGs a league, and when I do, it's at a point where a few ex is part of the cost.

@Plague030 - Talked to a guy today who said they're pretty good. I think with more gear they'll be great. I hope they fix vicious projectiles though, that's a way better support than slower projectiles. (Need to fix the guide this weekend)

@Vendetta: 77/80/94/80

Most are running Doryani's (20% life as ES), not Xibaqua (Divine Flesh). Divine flesh is actually really easy to cap chaos res since you need three small jewels, each providing 12% chaos res+.

RE belts: One of the well rolled endgame belts (Stygian Vise, Darkness Enthroned, or Torrent's Reclamation) will be better than saving six points on the passive tree (to travel to the jewel slot) to fit in the replica soul tether - it's an amazing belt for the cost, but gets outscaled later.

@shaob - Performance/chaos wise, it's better than a base +1/+1 or even a +1/+1 with trigger. I'd say since you're probably going to be using the wand for a while, the value is fine. You can look for a non-trigger +1/+1 next, and upgrade this guy with a 30+ ex wand later.

I just transmuted or alched my contracts, but haven't done any for a week - waiting for the fix.

Crafting:
Crafting with the fossils is closer to 60c/attempt right now (four socket is 45c alone). While in theory you'll make money doing so, it also requires buying five things, which is a pain in the ass to buy.

@sacoroto - Call is better when not scaling crit. VB is the go to for end game crit scaling.

Can you print screen how you currently pathed your cluster jewels ?

Also the thread of hope should be with medium ring to get revenous hoarde and that life node ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Oct 1, 2020, 12:55:55 PM
Is aspect of avian better than skitterbot?
Is taking feeding frenzy off carian golum + animate guardian worth it if i can put raise spectre in its place and get 4 spectres instead of 3?
"
shaob wrote:
Is taking feeding frenzy off carian golum + animate guardian worth it if i can put raise spectre in its place and get 4 spectres instead of 3?

I did consider that also, to be honest 15% increased damage is additive, another spectre with maybe +1 monkey that gives power charge ( if you can stack crit) might be better. Or a spectre of utility like a spectre that curses might be a good idea to bring the boss to a negative cold value.

I will have to try it myself though
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Crafted +2 in nine attempts

need another one

btw not bad robe too

βŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ βŽž ☼ EVIL ☼ βŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ βŽž
Clan ‑Evil‑ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
"
Lazer_Death wrote:
Crafted +2 in nine attempts

need another one

btw not bad robe too

hows that robe treating u mate it seems pretty fucking good minus not having res
I have a question is viable to use Profane Proxy
Unset Ring to aply Frostbyte with the skitterbots and not to use blasphemy?
Last edited by ad09min80 on Oct 2, 2020, 2:01:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info